UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

sui3steveo

Wanderer
Re: Any Catskills Players or Atlantic Players

atlantic vet right here jesus it was likw a decade ago games got serious stayin power

Ices

Wanderer

Rofl @ BardoJoe

I was probably the worst field pvper in the group and could kill bardojoe 1v1.

Bardojoe ALWAYS had at least 1 blue healer.

EDIT- You're just pissed because you call yourself a pvper when really you were just dexxer trash that ran when you saw any of us cast a spell.

Ices;1731649 said:
Rofl @ BardoJoe

I was probably the worst field pvper in the group and could kill bardojoe 1v1.

Bardojoe ALWAYS had at least 1 blue healer.

EDIT- You're just pissed because you call yourself a pvper when really you were just dexxer trash that ran when you saw any of us cast a spell.

Can't get anything past this guy.

Code Blue

Knight

I remember chronic da buddha..
Anyone remember Chillly Willy?

I remember and know Chilly Willy, if you're talking about the same one who was in GAY with me.

Code Blue

Knight

Testament;1731700 said:
I remember and know Chilly Willy, if you're talking about the same one who was in GAY with me.

I used to roll with him in glow on cats...
Way back..

Ices

Wanderer

I remember Chilly Willy too.

It's been a long damn time.

Galonor

Wanderer

Rumble-Og;1730366 said:
I remember you Gal remember when bill and i arthur's knight hit up factions... we had that guy on ice island that backed us up with ANYthing we wanted was great what was his name?

and what was the town he owned with all those houses called wintermoor?

Oh yeah, now I remember. I had to think hard about that one. I think the guy on Ice Island was Billy Joel.

Felucca

Wanderer

I remember that dude who was a trammy-UO GOD. The owned of wintermoor, he had like 15 houses.

Blacula

Knight

dskeene;1731247 said:
You should remember Cronic Da Buddha

I remember a Cronic da Budda without the 'h', we were in \ / and played a lot at Vesper graveyard. Another \ / alumnus is here as well named "The Scat Man," you should look him up.

Rumble-Og

Wanderer

yeah I remember a ton of you... who is really going to start play?

depending i might even try to convince bill nye to come back

aemneuspeed

Knight

Testament;1731941 said:

I remember him from atlantic. That was back in the days of High War Council and Berserker's always fighting each other.

Rumble-Og

Wanderer

yeah he owned i would say 20+ houses on ice island it was called Wintermoore or something of the sorts he brought over bill nye and myself doc holiday aka Arthurs Knight ( on atl) he gave us a large brick and 10k each reg to join his faction for him

Code Blue

Knight

Testament do you remember
Da Man or Divinity?

He was kick ass:)

aemneuspeed;1731957 said:
I remember him from atlantic. That was back in the days of High War Council and Berserker's always fighting each other.

You're talking about Xanthor (with an 0), Xanthar (with an a) owned those museums on Ice isle.

I was in Berserk !>! for a loooong time, even back when Korak was GM, before Oz took over. I still keep in touch with some of those guys, even from HWC because later on they merged and became friends, Xanthor, Oz, Blanel, Pain, SWAT, Mordred, Ludacris/William Wallace, Ghost Face, Blazen, Chad, Sweet Death, TreY, SAMEDI, Mary Poppins, etc.

They still have an website up about old times, sadly though, most are playing WoW.

Berserk4Life.com

This post is also a good read if you get time.

http://www.berserk4life.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1278

P.S. - To IDNK, Da Man sounds awfully familiar but I just can't seem to remember too much about it, it does ring a bell though. Man, when I see threads like this bringing up old times it makes me upset, lol.
Those were the days that we'll never see again. :(