UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Another DDoS

Status
Not open for further replies.
(T-o-X-i-C) said:
you should just firewall all of brazil that would fix the problem easy :)

People that thinks like you are the responsables. Why don´t you just shut up and stop with ridiculous comments. :mad:

ASayre8 said:
Hello,

I'm sure you all are tired of this, and, frankly, so am I. But again, we face another DDoS from Brazil. The perpretrator of this DDoS is someone else in Brazil. In fact, many of the brazillian players know (of) him.

Many of you came from a shard, 'Illusions', run by a Thiago_X. This person jealous at Demise, apparently sees it fit to attack us because Demise is... well, It's demise, Nothing else can compare!

[13:38] * UO sets mode: +qo Ryan- Ryan-
[13:38] <WindowsDark> yeah, is it :/
[13:38] <SirIfy> *dances*
[13:39] * sandwich ([email protected]) Quit (Ping timeout)
[13:39] <Ryan-> dont yah for me
[13:39] <Ryan-> theres nothing I can do
[13:39] <SirIfy> I hope this one will be like the one during the week last week
[13:39] <Ryan-> the Illusions shard owner Thiago_X
[13:39] <SirIfy> oh no!
[13:39] <Ryan-> keeps DOS'ing us
[13:39] * Disconnected
[13:40] * Attempting to rejoin channel #demise
[13:40] * Rejoined channel #demise
[13:40] * Topic is 'UOGamers: Demise - http://www.uodemise.com
[login.uodemise.com] - #demise-trades for trading | Todo os que falam portugues entrem em #demise-portuguese | Everything is all happy and fine and dandy, bring your friends to demise!'
[13:40] * Set by ASayre8|sleep on Sat Dec 03 03:16:17
[13:40] * UO sets mode: +ao ASayre8|sleep ASayre8|sleep
* Retrieving #demise modes...
[13:40] <dead-eye> cant u arrest the,?
[13:40] <Ryan-> yes darkfog
[13:40] * sandwich ([email protected]) has joined #demise
[13:40] * Missha_Wong ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: buh bye)
[13:40] * ASayre8|sleep changes topic to 'UOGamers: Demise -http://www.uodemise.com
[login.uodemise.com] - #demise-trades for trading | Todo os que falam portugues entrem em #demise-portuguese | We're currently being DDoS'd by a jealous brazillian shard, illuisions.'
[13:40] <darkfog> hmm
[13:40] <huh-EVP> they arent in this country dead-eye

Just hold tight this time, it may be the weekend, but it's NOT a holiday weekend.

Here is a small log/exerpt of some of the DDoS against us. As you can see, its' specifically targeting the UO port...

We came through the last one, and we'll get through this one
im sorry but i dessagre
demise is a good server but the players are selfishnes
the pvp is therrible. to many nobs
and the lag....

tx(thiago_x) is a fat nerd, i doubt that he could do that to your trash shard

Seer Mia

Wanderer
While no one disputes the fact that we know where these attacks are coming from, please remind yourselves of the fact that racism is not tolerated here, in any form.

Asayre stating that the attacks are coming from a particular geographical region in an attempt to secure that region's population does NOT give you permission to make derogatory comments based on nationality, be that in game, IRC, or the forums.

DarkLotus

Wanderer
im so sick of all this crap, this shard has to have become the most discrimatory shard around, anythin that goes wrong is blamed on brazilians, as a general population, so much for not steroytyping.

just because one guy from brazil attacks dosent mean everyone from brazil is in on it, not to mention there being no proof that i know of that it even is someoen from brazil.

remidns me of war on iraq, once you get it in your heard that one guy from somewhere is bad, you decide the entire country must be fucked and you better take it down.

whateva peace fuckit

Ferris

Page
Seer Mia said:
While no one disputes the fact that we know where these attacks are coming from, please remind yourselves of the fact that racism is not tolerated here, in any form.

Asayre stating that the attacks are coming from a particular geographical region in an attempt to secure that region's population does NOT give you permission to make derogatory comments based on nationality, be that in game, IRC, or the forums.

Fo'shizzle

Status
Not open for further replies.