UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

And now for something completely different

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer
Re: And now for something completely different

well congrats... But do you think we can get a post actually responding to the server status.. Instead of looking at this wonderful babies mug, it would be even better to look at information regarding the server.. I've read all the forums so please dont post a link, cause i've already seen it.

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer

Wrath said:
This is not the place to ask about the server. Have a little respect.

come on man, respect for what i'm merely posting a request. I feel that instead of a baby as our main "Headline" topic maybe one of the moderators or even better, Ryan Himself, should address our current 3 day downtime... dont you also feel that way?

I would like to see something about the server, yes. But a thread about Terron's newborn child is not the place to bring it up.

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer

Wrath said:
I would like to see something about the server, yes. But a thread about Terron's newborn child is not the place to bring it up.
see i disagree, since this is the "Headline" thread, i feel this is the perfect place. Its not about whose thread it is or the topic even. Its about this being the "Headline" thread or not.. which it is.

Yes, a headline thread titled "And now for something completely different." If you don't see where you're wrong here, you are clearly self-asborbed.

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer

Wrath said:
Yes, a headline thread titled "And now for something completely different." If you don't see where you're wrong here, you are clearly self-asborbed.
see now you start with "Self-absorbed" why do that? i never did anything or said anything to you, please speak as an adult or not at all... Btw: there is no right or wrong.. its a difference in opinion that is all.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Grats Terron, I wish you the best of luck.

How ling till she's out killing game :)

Afro Man

Wanderer

ANiceUoPlayer said:
see now you start with "Self-absorbed" why do that? i never did anything or said anything to you, please speak as an adult or not at all... Btw: there is no right or wrong.. its a difference in opinion that is all.

This is a thread dedicated to the newborn, don't bring up the shard it's off-topic and not needed. GTFO, idiot.

Congrats Kira and Terron

Terron

Knight

ANiceUoPlayer said:
well congrats... But do you think we can get a post actually responding to the server status.. Instead of looking at this wonderful babies mug, it would be even better to look at information regarding the server.. I've read all the forums so please dont post a link, cause i've already seen it.
dont shit up my thread with your bellyaching, banned for two weeks

terathan33

Wanderer

Terron said:
After fourty-two weeks of stretchmarks, unbalanced hormones and unstoppable weight gain; Kira has given birth to our baby girl. Miss Hannah Renae arrived Wednesday, November 23rd at 2:18a at a whopping 7 lbs, 4oz and 18.5 in tall.
that doesnt look like a lobster

p.s.
keep her away from lud.

lol

Hey, if you DIDNT notice, there are MANY posts on why the server was down. If you are too stupid to notice them then... You should be banned. Congrats again. Retards are always fun to ban.

Hey Terron, how are you liking the joys of fatherhood so far? Did you watch her give birth? C-Section or natural?

I'd have to say the most exciting/emotional thing is watching something you've created enter the world. Simply amazing.

Also, congradulations.

Terron

Knight

Eclipse said:
Hey Terron, how are you liking the joys of fatherhood so far? Did you watch her give birth? C-Section or natural?

I'd have to say the most exciting/emotional thing is watching something you've created enter the world. Simply amazing.

Also, congradulations.
im so tired, other than that its great