UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

And now for something completely different

Re: And now for something completely different

Umm... not to burst your bubble or anything, but shouldn't you be working on fixing the server???

Jk, congrats Terron.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

Congratz Terron and Kira, i hope you will be good parents, so no more uo all day :p

Diabolical

Wanderer

Wow, about time I see another baby with hair, my baby was born Aug 29th, and had a lot of hair too. Your baby is beautiful, congratulations.

Lightning

Wanderer

When did Kira [add sweetgoatee to herself? :)

Congrats, best of luck for the next 20 (give or take) years!

Lorthic

Knight

Lightning said:
When did Kira [add sweetgoatee to herself? :)

Congrats, best of luck for the next 20 (give or take) years!

That's KIRA? Damn, her hormones really are out of control!

Confusion666

Wanderer

practice safe sex..... to put it simply... we dont need anymore terrons running around britian

Gotcha

Wanderer

Congrats you two.. You're in for a lot of fun.. The first year or so you wait on them hand and foot.. :D My son is almost two and now I can be sittin at the computer playin UO with me and HogLegs at the house.. and say Bubby bring Daddy a pop.. Or Bring Everett a pop and we don't even have to get up anymore to lose a second from our game.. lol :) Just remeber they're great when they're young :) You'll want them to gorw up so quickly and then once they start walkin and talkin sometimes you wish they was still a lil baby :) But trust me Kids are great and you'll have a lot of fun with her.. She's beautiful :) And Once again.. Congrats.. Enjoy the holidays with your lil bundle of Joy :D

hugh jass

Wanderer

saw this and thought of you guys.