UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An Corp The High Five!!!!!

beelzebub

Knight
lol no i still got all my fingers and toes.
you fucking lying piece of shit. going around spreading bullshit rumors about missing fingers and shit to try to get sympathy from us, or to "look cool" in our eyes. You should be ashamed man, seriously, what went so wrong in your childhood that you would stoop to such pathetic levels for attention?

I suggest you take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and size up who you really are, if you do that, you might not be too pleased with what you really find.

Asshole.

nicol bolas

Sorceror
^^wow dude really it was just a joke shit lighten up
i look at my self in the mirror every morning and you know what i like what i see
a father of 2 got a fully paid for house loving wife of 10 years and if it wasn't for some damn fine cooking i would be happy to lose bout 15 lbs
ps and all the life reflection coming from a dude with a sig promoting suicide

beelzebub

Knight
lol i was just fuckin with ya, and my sig is in no way promoting suicide as you say, it's merely asking you to reflect on personal insights before you decide to end your own life, which you ultimately will.

you fucking lying piece of shit. going around spreading bullshit rumors about missing fingers and shit to try to get sympathy from us, or to "look cool" in our eyes. You should be ashamed man, seriously, what went so wrong in your childhood that you would stoop to such pathetic levels for attention?

I suggest you take a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and size up who you really are, if you do that, you might not be too pleased with what you really find.

Asshole.
lmao !!!!

Flipper

Knight
those were fun times man

i have internet again as of lately... problem is it's Clear wireless, ridiculously spotty and pings from 100-900 and everywhere in between. wouldn't be impossible if the lag were consistent, but it's so spiky that i can't predict when any command i hit will be sent

still gonna play some though. do you still play?

those were fun times man

i have internet again as of lately... problem is it's Clear wireless, ridiculously spotty and pings from 100-900 and everywhere in between. wouldn't be impossible if the lag were consistent, but it's so spiky that i can't predict when any command i hit will be sent

still gonna play some though. do you still play?

I started up again recently, Playing with Lament. :)

As for clear, Shame on you. I worked for them for like a week before realizing the product was complete bullshit and I was lying to everyone.