UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An Corp The High Five!!!!!

Rasah

Sorceror
Re: An Corp The High Five!!!!!

ojausghe

Wanderer

Here's where the elemental shaman finds a real dilemma WOW Gold. The Protective Barricade of the Light is a mere ilevel 200, and ideally, you want to grab something better Buy WOW Gold. There's one other shield you can grab pre-raid, and that's the Protector of Frigid Souls out of normal Pit of Saron WOW Power Leveling. The good news is that it's a noticable upgrade over any other shield you can find outside of a raid. The bad news is that it comes loaded with MP5. Oh,Buy Aion Gold and the fact that the only people who seem to run normal Pit of Saron these days are paladins and shaman looking for that very same shield kinda messes with your odds a bit Aion Leveling. When it comes down to it, unless you're going to be off-spec resto, there's no reason for an elemental shaman to waste the time.

watch me now

Wanderer

ojausghe;2149206 said:
Here's where the elemental shaman finds a real dilemma WOW Gold. The Protective Barricade of the Light is a mere ilevel 200, and ideally, you want to grab something better Buy WOW Gold. There's one other shield you can grab pre-raid, and that's the Protector of Frigid Souls out of normal Pit of Saron WOW Power Leveling. The good news is that it's a noticable upgrade over any other shield you can find outside of a raid. The bad news is that it comes loaded with MP5. Oh,Buy Aion Gold and the fact that the only people who seem to run normal Pit of Saron these days are paladins and shaman looking for that very same shield kinda messes with your odds a bit Aion Leveling. When it comes down to it, unless you're going to be off-spec resto, there's no reason for an elemental shaman to waste the time.

^5. Gotem!

kdivers

Knight
I love to high five. In my opinion, it's not a good one unless someone has to sit down or they are scared to ever do it again.

pete liv

Sorceror
yea i agree nothing like the resounding smack of two palms approaching near thermonuclear fission from the heat generated by the friction