UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An abuse of power for a good thing..

Re: An abuse of power for a good thing..

Gedron;1281708 said:
Barnes(I like the name btw) I agree with you on most of your statement, but Paul has launched a very large campaign to raise money and hopefully make it to the primary. He ran in 88 and got 400,000 votes without half the stuff he is doing now. I hope he wins because immigration and the coming war in Iran is going to be very bad. Don't listen to the media, they have been called on misquotes such as the "Israel and USA will be wiped off the earth" statement they use almost everyday. Wolf Blitzer was actually called out on that by David Duke and I can assure you Duke was correct because I watched the Tehran conference and I heard what he said and it was nothing even related to that. Zionism is killing America, Israel says attack Iraq, we say no. Israel lies about nukes in Iraq so we then attack. Turn off your tv and do research yourself, some pretty scary stuff is going on right now. I dont understand how they have made Iran out to be so bad, Ahmadinejad supports womens rights and wants to expand Irans economy and Science industry. What is wrong with that? Nothing, but Israel hates Islam and apparently anyone not Jewish and wants to have them destroyed; so now there is a problem with it. And if anyone questions that than they are "anti-semitic". I used to be pro Israel until I actually started looking into what the media said, before I formed an opinion. I suggest everyone do the same because you cant trust a controlled media.

About Paul, i'd have to say I don't think it'll be enough. Hes getting into a VERY heated campaign schedule with the 4 big dogs, and overall its a popularity contest. I bet 8/10 house holds if you ask them would not know who Paul is, thats where the problem lies. Though perhaps, i admit, I might be pre-judging. But of course, generally speaking most voters don't even pay attention to the issues except for key ones (Abortion, War, Big business/small business), which is kinda scary.

I'd agree with you Israel is anti-Islam, but Pakistan (especially) along with every other middle eastern country that is founded in Muslim principals are pretty much anti-everyone also. This is according to their clerics, who pretty much have more power than their governmental leaders (thats if the clerics aren't that also, separation of church and state is non-existent in those countries).

I might be confused on your definition of Zionism, from the basic it pretty much means "The allowance of letting Isreal to be a Jewish state", which doesn't sound like a bad idea. The only bad conjugation I ever hear about it when used is from extremist Muslim clerics, the same ones who preach "death to America" and so forth who want to "reclaim Jerusalem."

Ahmadinejad, he's kinda a weird subject, I do think Iran should be allowed to get nuclear power, but it should be well observed and allowed to observed by the U.N. extensively to make sure thats all that is being built. Also more collaboration with US and UN to weed out terrorist in their own country (if there is any) is always a + in my book. Problem is he as right now is stubborn on all matters on the subject.

Gedron

Wanderer

About Paul I agree again completely, it is a huge debate and also a popularity contest which is sad as you said and scary.

The only really major countries that are ruled by clerics in the middle east is mainly Lebanon but with good reason, after the annex of Palestine, Israel invaded Lebanon and to this day controls south Lebanon. These "clerics" deemed bad people for killing Jews are simply attempting to reclaim and protect their land, much as we would do if put into their situation.

My definition of Zionism is very simple, Jewish extremists who attempt to control and conquer other countries and races through business, media, or military power. They are an enemy of everyone because they are manipulation experts, even as far back as Cicero when he stated,
"Softly! Softly! I want none but the judges to hear me. The Jews have already gotten me into a fine mess, as they have many other gentleman. I have no desire to furnish further grist for their mills." (Oration in Defense of Flaccus)

Cicero goes on more to explain how their lust for gold and manipulation will be the end of their civilization. Look a bit more on the backstory of Israel, it is one of deceit and misleading lies. WWII was created because of Zionism, look for news paper articles in 1933, I am sure you will find a news article entitled, "Judea declares war on Germany!" so began the boycott of German goods and also the racial war with Germany. Germany then seized all Jews within their state and put them into camps much like the Americans did with the Japanese after pearl Harbor. Hitlers "final Solution" was merely to deport them to Madagascar or to create a state for them to be placed(Israel). Britain then declared war on Germany with the help of Judaism when they offered Israel and Palestine to the Jewish extremists. But theres far too much to write on this subject so I will leave it at that (I know I'm long winded!) I highly recommend anyone who wants to know the truth, do the research yourself as it is too unbelievable to believe a stranger, I was once there myself!

Ahmadinejad has done more for Iran than anyone else has and Israel fears their nuclear program because it will make them a modern society. They have stated on numerous occasions that they are open to searches. If you have the issue where they jailed several(a dozen I believe) searchers a few weeks ago there was a perfectly good explanation for that. It is within any countries power to detain any nuclear inspector if they are doing something considered wrong. The inspectors entered their country without permission, this is why they were arrested. If you have any questions on that do look it up for more clarification.

Lastly, the one and only reason why we have Islamic extremists knocking at our doorstep is because we support Israel and their wrong doings tehrefore we are considered their enemy as well. But dont misconstrue this as the country declaring war but more extremists who normally have good reason to attack their attacker with fearful strikes. There is a section on this tactics in the 33 Strategies of War by Robert Greene. This is an excellent book and I recommend it to anyone wanting to learn a bit about how strategy and war works, not only in the world but even in the office of your employer. Everything revolves around war sadly.

evenflow123

Sorceror

I myself being in the military i know a lot of disabled veterans. A lot of they are getting screwed over by the VA. As time goes on they start to get waved out of their VA benifits. It is great being in the military but if you want to contribute things to the disabled vets than give them your time. There are thousands of vets in the VA hospitals this whole Walter Reed hospital thing is ridicilous(SP). The vets should be getting better treatment than they have been getting.

I prefer to keep politics out of things but i would say The Reps are going to take it.
Not to be racist or sexist. Not ready for someone who is black nor a woman. Just my stance. Not a woman during wartime. And I just dont think that Obama is going to win in the mid west and south.

Politics are not my forte tho.

A Lot Gave Some, Some Gave All. Remember that.

Gaiden

Wanderer
Ryan this is a good cause but...

Ryan;1269795 said:
Actually I have two very good friends who are DAV's and they've never been turned down by the VA for treatment... I donate to both because I am able to but I do see what you're saying...
This is a great thing, the past three months or so I've been undergoing chemo treatments, I'm also an x-marine so I know how much this means to DAV's.