UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

An abuse of power for a good thing..

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
An abuse of power for a good thing..

For those of you from the United States I ask that you take a moment to donate to the following cause:

http://www.avdlm.com/

If you cant afford to I fully understand but I just wanted to put it out there for everyone to look at and hopefully donate to. The goal of the group is to build a memorial for disabled Veterans. If you can donate to it... do so.

Thanks!
Ryan

Xeppo

Sorceror
Re: An abuse of power for a good thing..

I love the fact that Gary Sinise is endorsing it. Forrest Gump was the greatest movie ever.

All things aside, I'm sure I could donate a bit to it. It'll take away from my UOGamers donations, though. :(

Edit: Murr, nevermind. They don't take paypal.

I'd rather donate to the local VA hospital (which I do) than a memorial to them. That money used for honoring disabled veterans could be better used for treatment of them.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Richard C Mongler;1269418 said:
I'd rather donate to the local VA hospital (which I do) than a memorial to them. That money used for honoring disabled veterans could be better used for treatment of them.

Actually I have two very good friends who are DAV's and they've never been turned down by the VA for treatment... I donate to both because I am able to but I do see what you're saying...

Mekkahfire

Wanderer

Richard C Mongler;1269418 said:

+1,000,000,000,027

I had already started typing this, almost word for word.

Gedron

Wanderer

I will donate money to the people who have to deal with this horrible excuse for a war. I hate how Israel and Zionism has such power over the American gov't. Vote Ron Paul next election and we will have liberty once again!

Gedron;1279531 said:
I hate how Israel and Zionism has such power over the American gov't.

Who are you? Ali Atwa or something, sure does sound like him.

Also Paul doesn't stand a chance, I agree with most of his political views also (especially his economic views, I myself are a economic moderate, but I am a conservative when it comes to foreign policy, i'm also a social libertarian) and I'd vote for him but thing is, he doesn't stand a chance to even make it to the primary. Its going to be either a Obama/Hilary vs Gulliani/McCain show down.

My vote, Gulliani or McCain, defiently not Obama, being a libertarian is good sometimes, but hes TOO liberal, and Hillary, she just wants to title she has no real base on issues at all. Gulliani and McCain are pretty much identical when it comes to issues though.

Gedron

Wanderer

Barnes(I like the name btw) I agree with you on most of your statement, but Paul has launched a very large campaign to raise money and hopefully make it to the primary. He ran in 88 and got 400,000 votes without half the stuff he is doing now. I hope he wins because immigration and the coming war in Iran is going to be very bad. Don't listen to the media, they have been called on misquotes such as the "Israel and USA will be wiped off the earth" statement they use almost everyday. Wolf Blitzer was actually called out on that by David Duke and I can assure you Duke was correct because I watched the Tehran conference and I heard what he said and it was nothing even related to that. Zionism is killing America, Israel says attack Iraq, we say no. Israel lies about nukes in Iraq so we then attack. Turn off your tv and do research yourself, some pretty scary stuff is going on right now. I dont understand how they have made Iran out to be so bad, Ahmadinejad supports womens rights and wants to expand Irans economy and Science industry. What is wrong with that? Nothing, but Israel hates Islam and apparently anyone not Jewish and wants to have them destroyed; so now there is a problem with it. And if anyone questions that than they are "anti-semitic". I used to be pro Israel until I actually started looking into what the media said, before I formed an opinion. I suggest everyone do the same because you cant trust a controlled media.