UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

amish_ned

Sorceror
Re: amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

well this took a wild turn, the smartest baddest ass, ass got took.

ROFFLMFAO!!!

grudge that!! mr. 7x12 customed so the reds dont kill ya, haha

I'm on, and ready to go on Kaba-. You want the duel you'll duel me on Kaba-. My AIM is n00bey123 whenever your ready get ahold of addicted and I'll get my "investors"

amish_ned

Sorceror

he was gonna grudge Johnny and Addicted was gonna hold

they went to the pits and he gave his money to what he thought was Addicted, no fight, owned none the less. and he is still mr. pissy pants AND has teh whole shard thinking he is a donkey dork.

drasked

Sorceror

This is pretty gay tho, if you guys scammed the kid out of 2mil and there was no fight.

Scamming the 2 mil actually ruined this entire thread.. not sure why everyone is cheering about it.

I have to assume that it wasn't possible to beat the kid straight up.. what a let down.

amish_ned

Sorceror

drasked;1984475 said:
This is pretty gay tho, if you guys scammed the kid out of 2mil and there was no fight.

Scamming the 2 mil actually ruined this entire thread.. not sure why everyone is cheering about it.

I have to assume that it wasn't possible to beat the kid straight up.. what a let down.

i agree, but shit talkers usually get shit on

it wouldnt been the way i woulda went about it, but the result was the same

a lawyer

Sorceror

Predator, runes to your house have been selling like hotcakes at 2k each

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Predator591;1984489 said:
vash get as much gold as you can gather and ill grudge you for that.

I didnt knew you had money left Axel, if I would have known I would have given money to Vash yesterday.

How much do you have left?

amish_ned

Sorceror

Predator591;1984489 said:
vash get as much gold as you can gather and ill grudge you for that.

i put a little gold on my front steps, Vash can use what ever he wants.

ps -dear predator.... better check your guys again....

Truly yours, Beer Run

drasked;1984475 said:

I agree, it was a pretty cowardly thing to do. I bet ya johnny cupcakes had something to do with it.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

yeah i read a bit of the beginning and skipped to the end... you guys kill people afk then scam money from them in place of dueling? I'm pretty sure you are afraid of being embarrassed on UO by this predator guy... i think the jokes on you, gg for your newly acquired pixels.

ploki

Knight

i got to page 7 and decided just to say...

you're all horrible and i'll kill you in game and in person like np np

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Steve Zissou;1984560 said:
yeah i read a bit of the beginning and skipped to the end... you guys kill people afk then scam money from them in place of dueling? I'm pretty sure you are afraid of being embarrassed on UO by this predator guy... i think the jokes on you, gg for your newly acquired pixels.

The only thing funny is all that, is the irony.

That's the only reason it entertained me, I would have much rather have Vash duel him so I could get my share of those mil's, but oh well...