UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

Predator591

Wanderer
Re: amish_ned / Beer Run / Johnny Cupcake / Ramses No.3

on my old server we had respect for duels, this is just a shard full of griefing trammy noobs, keep on sucking

Predator591

Wanderer
i see no raging.

ill still get the gold back from beating vash in a duel, maybe if more people put up gold ill be in the green

Predator591

Wanderer

i suppose it was stupid of me to respect other players, but its not that big of a deal just shows that he has to win by being a thief.

Fez_

Knight

Predator591;1984165 said:
i suppose it was stupid of me to respect other players, but its not that big of a deal just shows that he has to win by being a thief.

lol you've shown us alot of respect in this thread

a lawyer

Sorceror

PROPS to whoever the fake addicted was, classic carpe diem scam!

a lawyer;1984171 said:

although funny it would have been even more funny to see predator loose the duel.

SmiL

Sorceror

TALKING SHIT TO AMISH IS TALKING SHIT TO ME AND TALKING SHIT TO ME IS TALKING SHIT TO DEATH

Addicted

Disciple

a lawyer;1984171 said:

Yeah someone in IRC just asked if it was me who scammed that guy. I wasn't even in game...so no it wasn't.

If you want me to hold, be sure to aim me to set it up. I don't even have a character named Addicted anymore :p.