UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Alright... crashes galore

Mark

Knight
Re: Alright... crashes galore

We're looking at a few hours of downtime. We don't have an ETA yet from our new datacenter.

Hybrid's original box seemed to have memory/disk controller issues all weekend, so we moved it to the backup server. By some flukey act of random chance, that box also seems to have sporadic memory issues. We had the shard on a debugger for about an hour to verify that the memory access violation issues were not software related.

All said and done, we'll have it up as soon as humanly possible.

grkig

Sorceror

Immune said:
Ryan isnt like normal people... Hes like this paranormal PHENOMENON. Thanks for the greatest gift of all.... The gift of UO.

Agreed, thanks for the hard work.

Lint

Wanderer

Hey if the Ryan says hes gonna fix the server, then the Ryans gonna fix it no questions asked. Thank you the Ryan - Grandmaster Server Crasher.

P.S. HAR HAR

Ryan, go have a beer and smoke a blunt.

Come back in a few days and worry about the shard :] No rush.

Maybe some of these kids will go outside and stop tanning on the lightbulb.

a loller

Wanderer

Take your time. You guys bust your ass waaayyyy to much over over this game that you do out of free will.

Rallos

Wanderer

You might wanna post ur questions and issues you may have encountered during the crashes. Some of us maybe able to help you out here. Or OS problems i can help too.

Hardware related you can pm me, should you need any help.

Ajax

Lord

the run uo team is the best out there i think they have it under control they have been doing this for sometime

sgtpuddin

Wanderer

i think everyone needs to donate 5 bucks to the shard when it comes back up...... not for any items.. just donate it to the shard so ryan and the rest of runuo team.......... :) so 5 bucks from everyone !!!!!!!!!!!