UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Alright... crashes galore

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Alright... crashes galore

Ladies and Gents... here's the deal.

We're being forced to move our hardware upgrade plans up in time. We're going forward with the hardware upgrade much quicker than expected. I'll keep you updated. The upgraded hardware will be brought online hopefully in the next few hours.

Please bear with us... if you think these crashes suck... try being us and spending every waking minute researching it.

snoddydodi

Sorceror
Re: Alright... crashes galore

No problems guys.... We just appreciate that this server actually exists... So take your time and do what you gotta do...I swear everybody will still be here waiting to log on ....hehe good luck guys

Thanks so much for an update. hopefully it will be fixed soon. its obviously a really big problem. hope everything goes well! <3

Ryohen

Wanderer

Thx Ryan~
hope everything will be fine after your hard work
We all love u ~ lol

Blous3s

Wanderer

[e clap

WORLD SAVE! lol im pumped for that i just sold a shitload of stuff.

on a side note any eta on when shard will be back up?

and again thanks to all of you working hard to make sure we all get our pixel fix for the day haha we really appreciate it :D

<33

Inevitable

Wanderer

You gotta do what you gotta do. I don't think any reports have been made of people that died from lack of UO... although some may not have anything else to do... they probably wont die.

Immune

Sorceror

Ryan isnt like normal people... Hes like this paranormal PHENOMENON. Thanks for the greatest gift of all.... The gift of UO.

jesot

Sorceror

Immune said:
Ryan isnt like normal people... Hes like this paranormal PHENOMENON. Thanks for the greatest gift of all.... The gift of UO.
And a CBD that I might use at some point as well as a candle and cake that I can sell for lots of gold!