UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Adopt-a-deathrobe!

A

ASayre

Adopt-a-deathrobe!

Have you ever been roaming the streets of Luna and found yourself stumbling over a deathrobe? Many just leave them there. On the streets. Cold and alone. Once in a while a merciful soul will put them out of their misery and put 'em to death in the trash.

But I have a new vision!

Instead of leaving them there, Adopt a death robe! Color them if you wish, wear them, take 'em in your home!
Don't craft or buy robes. Adopt!
Are you cold and your old pants worn out? Don't buy a new pair of pants, Just adopt a deathrobe to cover your birthday suit!
Need a ladder or a hiding place inside your house? Adopt a bunch of deathrobes and bring 'em to your house!
Start a deathrobe competition, who can collect one of every color deathrobe? A full statck in their house of each color?

Adopt one today!

Perad

Wanderer
I don't wear a death robe for one reason... when you die, your original deathrobe either lands in your backpack or on the floor instead of you wearing it... this gets incredibly annoying after several deaths... if you remove the bit of script which makes death robes do that i would be wearing a death robe all the time..

also for what its worth about 60% of my deathrobes make it too the bin, the rest don't because there is no bins around and i need the 7 odd stones in my pack to stuff in a bit more gold.

heh EXPOSED!

Deathrobes should never leave your body unless you take it off. That's how I see it. Then there wouldn't be quite so many. Except for the ones that drop to the ground when you grab your stuff "quickly."

I am saving up Death Robes, and going to do the Idea ASayre mentioned to me in IRC :D

I am going to completely fill my Castle with Death Robes!!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
56k'rs beware, The Death Robe Castle is coming to be!!!!

pbguy434

Knight
Deathrobes are like a blessed robe without the uh...Blessing.

I wear them religously. Best thing invented. Pretty much evar.

I have a sexy costume to wear when I am mingling among the fellow trammys. It consists of a sexy sleek (hide all the wrong curves) death robe and my Oober wizard hat. Death robes and pink, yes, they are in!

pbguy434

Knight
Virii, the idea just popped into my mind - Would you possibly run out of lock downs?

It would be very funny to have a deathmatch in a room full of cloth squares/deathrobes/etc though.

pbguy434

Knight
Alderon said:
If they were able to be cut up, i'd pick em up as cheap bandage supply. Simple yet effective
I would cut up my robe after I die on my tamer for a quick res for my mare so I could grab my body.

Thats why being able to cut up death robes won't be allowed.

Alderon said:
If they were able to be cut up, i'd pick em up as cheap bandage supply. Simple yet effective

super nice idea, then my tamer will be super stronge (with almost the stronge pet i have tame).....hehe

i played on a free shard one time where you could trade items into a *reward* barrel and receive a certain amount of copper coins, and the copper coins could be used to trade in for certain rewards. This wouldn't work with deathrobes cause people would res kill themself for more robes to trade in .. . but maybe that could spark an idea for somone that could help?

In other free shard I saw that after puting death robes on groud they were destroyed, just puff and vanished. It could solve the mess with robes and stupid players who don't know how to use trashcan.

avengerTNT

Wanderer
it will be nice if somme but a trashcan. at coon champ :D :p :D
i saw a few times more thean 20 deathrobes on the ground kind shity to colect all the gold :cool:

just kill more noobs :rolleyes:

pbguy434

Knight
YES. Like when Death Robes hit the ground, it does that Armor Ignore puff of smoke. And then its gone.

Best. Idea. Evar.