UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Admin!!!, sgt.slaughter has 2 forum accounts

Syah

Sorceror
No he isnt. You are a fucking retard. He didnt admit to cheating. If anyone cheated it was you as you stated he was the winning bidder in the forums, but you sold to a private buyer before consulting him. Who is shitty trader now? What he did do is admit that he was using two accounts so his friend would not become offended by him bidding against him. He was informing you that he would of paid much more. AND FYI the guy who bought it would of paid well over ORNY + GOLD. So shut the fuck up CLEA and stop clogging up our forums with your shit comments. Go back to protesting at Ferguson.

I think this is your another account.

mantorras

Sorceror

Dic Schwab

Traveler
alright here is how you can punish him.. Do not buy his shit he is selling if you fear he is going to just bid on it himself. Otherwise stop complaining about dumbshit. Granted it is pretty jacked up when someone bids on there own posts, but what happens when people of the same guild bid on a guildmates post to drive up the price. Is this not the same thing? I afford my guild mates the opportunity to buy it at a discounted rate before i post it. Once it has been posted they pay the going rate. If your upset with slaughter and what he was/is doing farm the shit yourself. And Slaughter no one cares who you are so saying, "do you know who I am." does not really bother people. If you come to felucca and spawn expect to be raided and die by the main pvp guilds on the shard. I think I am forgetting something...
Its a game and its fun. Do what makes you happy and stop posting dumb shit people.
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it.

Pur3Playa

Sorceror
alright here is how you can punish him.. Do not buy his shit he is selling if you fear he is going to just bid on it himself. Otherwise stop complaining about dumbshit. Granted it is pretty jacked up when someone bids on there own posts, but what happens when people of the same guild bid on a guildmates post to drive up the price. Is this not the same thing? I afford my guild mates the opportunity to buy it at a discounted rate before i post it. Once it has been posted they pay the going rate. If your upset with slaughter and what he was/is doing farm the shit yourself. And Slaughter no one cares who you are so saying, "do you know who I am." does not really bother people. If you come to felucca and spawn expect to be raided and die by the main pvp guilds on the shard. I think I am forgetting something...
Its a game and its fun. Do what makes you happy and stop posting dumb shit people.

This is my second account, as you can see it was created in 2004, However I forgot about creating this account, their is no game accounts linked to this email, and as you can see in my profile i have not used it to bid any of my items up, instead I used it 1 time to bid on a item I did not want forum trolls bidding up my bid.

However I have not used this account since this day, nor do I intend on using it for anything, I have already paged a gm to delete it.

Geaux

Sorceror
GOD DAMN! You are exactly what is wrong with AMERICA, FERGUSON, AND THIS THREAD. Do you even know what they are talking about?

Clea is upset because Slaughter admitted to him that he had 2 accounts and cursed Clea out because Clea sold a item while Slaughter was the high bidder. Slaughter used the second account so his in game friend wouldnt know he was bidding AGAINST him. This is not a post about slaughter bidding on his own items or about Clea raising the prices on her items.

Diver

Wanderer
only lowballing cunt here is you bitch boy.
I was about to dump all over you the other day but your bitch ass just ran away.I forgot for a second that Hz was my target,as you sped away.I watched as you "hoofed it" to the dungeon exit, as your bitch ass just ran away.I knew i had missed a rare chance of you not bank sitting all day but your bitch ass just ran away.I was about to dump all over you the other day.I guess you had to go rage about someone taking your bank spot because your bitch ass just ran away.I was about to dump all over you the other day............:lol:

royal kapero2

Sorceror
GOD DAMN! You are exactly what is wrong with AMERICA, FERGUSON, AND THIS THREAD. Do you even know what they are talking about?

Clea is upset because Slaughter admitted to him that he had 2 accounts and cursed Clea out because Clea sold a item while Slaughter was the high bidder. Slaughter used the second account so his in game friend wouldnt know he was bidding AGAINST him. This is not a post about slaughter bidding on his own items or about Clea raising the prices on her items.
Aren't we talking about beef?

Dic Schwab

Traveler
Geaux thanks for allowing me to be the spokes person for America. Do you even know what I am talking about? If not maybe you should go back to my post and really soak up what I am trying to say. The point I was trying to get across was. "WHO CARES?" Obviously you take your UO game play seriously. Remember bro.. It is just a game and you cant really cast a spell on someone IRL. Take care.. Have a Good Thankgiving. Or whatever you celebrate.

Geaux

Sorceror
Geaux thanks for allowing me to be the spokes person for America. Do you even know what I am talking about? If not maybe you should go back to my post and really soak up what I am trying to say. The point I was trying to get across was. "WHO CARES?" Obviously you take your UO game play seriously. Remember bro.. It is just a game and you cant really cast a spell on someone IRL. Take care.. Have a Good Thankgiving. Or whatever you celebrate.
LOL ( I really laughed in real life). You take it serious enough to reply to me...Just admit it you posted some bullshit and you didnt even know what the post was about.