UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Admin!!!, sgt.slaughter has 2 forum accounts

Syah

Sorceror
I have sent many reports about this but, no one has answered me yet. It is really Interesting!!!

I have this message in my conversation box.

LOL you dont cheat? yet you said i had to bid in forum, so i go on another account and bid yet, you accepted a private bid from ashlord... so good job you fucking idiot.

Won't you do something? He is cheating on bidding.

if there was a problem with this yaz would have been punished for the tetsujin-demise account, as well as mantoras with the scv account, but thanks for your input you pathetic cunt.

Yaz

Squire
I couldn't find any rule about this but cheating must be strictly forbidden.

I understand your point but it's really hard to moderate such a thing. There are still ways around it, for instance asking friends/guild members to bid on an item you are selling to bump up the bid and make people pay more....

Syah

Sorceror
I understand your point but it's really hard to moderate such a thing. There are still ways around it, for instance asking friends/guild members to bid on an item you are selling to bump up the bid and make people pay more....
At least I have proof. He confesses that he cheated.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
At least I have proof. He confesses that he cheated.
I couldn't find any rule about this but cheating must be strictly forbidden.

If you couldnt find any rule against it then he didnt confess hes cheating, only to haveing 2 forum accounts.

And btw: dont you think he claimed that this secound account is his (forgot the name on it) only to make a point in this private message (the one that you posted ) that you didnt sell item to the person that won the auction?

Syah

Sorceror
If you couldnt find any rule against it then he didnt confess hes cheating, only to haveing 2 forum accounts.

And btw: dont you think he claimed that this secound account is his (forgot the name on it) only to make a point in this private message (the one that you posted ) that you didnt sell item to the person that won the auction?
He was already leading bidder on that thread.

Yaz

Squire
I don't want to come across cheating player again. So I want to see what will happen.

Nothing will happen if you see this image he states that he got "powers" :rofl::rofl:

Geaux

Sorceror
At least he is notorious now.
No he isnt. You are a fucking retard. He didnt admit to cheating. If anyone cheated it was you as you stated he was the winning bidder in the forums, but you sold to a private buyer before consulting him. Who is shitty trader now? What he did do is admit that he was using two accounts so his friend would not become offended by him bidding against him. He was informing you that he would of paid much more. AND FYI the guy who bought it would of paid well over ORNY + GOLD. So shut the fuck up CLEA and stop clogging up our forums with your shit comments. Go back to protesting at Ferguson.