UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Admin!!!, sgt.slaughter has 2 forum accounts

I was about to dump all over you the other day but your bitch ass just ran away.I forgot for a second that Hz was my target,as you sped away.I watched as you "hoofed it" to the dungeon exit, as your bitch ass just ran away.I knew i had missed a rare chance of you not bank sitting all day but your bitch ass just ran away.I was about to dump all over you the other day.I guess you had to go rage about someone taking your bank spot because your bitch ass just ran away.I was about to dump all over you the other day............:lol:
This is like a song, it just plays in my head with a tune.

Diz

Wanderer
I was about to dump all over you the other day but your bitch ass just ran away.I forgot for a second that Hz was my target,as you sped away.I watched as you "hoofed it" to the dungeon exit, as your bitch ass just ran away.I knew i had missed a rare chance of you not bank sitting all day but your bitch ass just ran away.I was about to dump all over you the other day.I guess you had to go rage about someone taking your bank spot because your bitch ass just ran away.I was about to dump all over you the other day............:lol:

Syah

Sorceror
GOD DAMN! You are exactly what is wrong with AMERICA, FERGUSON, AND THIS THREAD. Do you even know what they are talking about?

Clea is upset because Slaughter admitted to him that he had 2 accounts and cursed Clea out because Clea sold a item while Slaughter was the high bidder. Slaughter used the second account so his in game friend wouldnt know he was bidding AGAINST him. This is not a post about slaughter bidding on his own items or about Clea raising the prices on her items.
2555.png

If you don't know the truth, you will shut the hell up.
I couldn't persuade "stg.bullshit account" to offer in the thread so I sold it to the leading bidder Ashlord as I promised.
And he raised the price by using both accounts was really funny.
He bid against himself and he knew it. :)

Last edited:

lukin69

Knight