UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Addicted? Here are some symptoms.

Re: Addicted? Here are some symptoms.

johnny cupcakes;1835525 said:
heres what you've all been waiting for!
I really wanna say your tat is sick, but theyre gonna think i want the cock..

fuggit

Your tat is fucking sick

Sharp Dragon;1835538 said:
i was kinda turned on by the guy in the background that looks like he's taking a dick up the ass :D (the one in the orange trunks)
&&

lol, i thought the same thing, I think thats def his taking it up the ass face

beelzebub

Knight

Angela Bloodcrow;1835589 said:
I really wanna say your tat is sick, but theyre gonna think i want the cock..

fuggit

Your tat is fucking sick

OMG YOU TOTALLY WANT THE COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need a good pic of my backpiece to post.

beelzebub;1835592 said:
OMG YOU TOTALLY WANT THE COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need a good pic of my backpiece to post.
lol, i would actually get a tattoo like that, but i dont even wanna know how it feels going across the bone.

Has anyone ever seen clavicle piercing? I have a really awesome piercer, and She said for my first tat she wants to work on something that includes a piercing in the design of the tattoo. And I'd either wanna get that there or on the back of my neck.

problem is, Tattoo pain last way longer than piercing pain. Thats why i have so many piercings but no tats yet.

so johnny if you would, advice about how that tatt felt across your man clavicles

beelzebub

Knight

tattoo pain aint shit, i have a large portion of my body tatted (i took an apprenticeship a few years back and got TONS of free ink) so i just got laced up lol. the worst (most painful) places to get tatted are on the ribs, and in the armpit (aside from the palm of the hand/bottom of the feet which is illegal in many states)

I'll give you this advice, if you're worried about the pain, find a pen (ink pen) that is dead and wont write anymore, and scratch it across the area u want to get tatted, scratch it somewhat hard but not like overly intensely.

also, think about it like this, if the area you're going to get tatted is sensitive to touch (pleasure) then it will be fairly painful as a tattoo.

but tbh, tattoos are more of a built up fear than anything... they really arent THAT painful, unless you're a pussy, in which case you just need to nut up, or take a vicodin beforehand.

beelzebub;1835600 said:
tattoo pain aint shit, i have a large portion of my body tatted (i took an apprenticeship a few years back and got TONS of free ink) so i just got laced up lol. the worst (most painful) places to get tatted are on the ribs, and in the armpit (aside from the palm of the hand/bottom of the feet which is illegal in many states)

I'll give you this advice, if you're worried about the pain, find a pen (ink pen) that is dead and wont write anymore, and scratch it across the area u want to get tatted, scratch it somewhat hard but not like overly intensely.

also, think about it like this, if the area you're going to get tatted is sensitive to touch (pleasure) then it will be fairly painful as a tattoo.

but tbh, tattoos are more of a built up fear than anything... they really arent THAT painful, unless you're a pussy, in which case you just need to nut up, or take a vicodin beforehand.

Yea my dad told me to do the same thing, but with a sewing needle, just scrape it across. When i turned 16 my b-day present was a tattoo and they were gonna sign for me, but rules were i couldn't have it any bigger than my moms [she has a really small ankle tatt, lame] and i had to pick something that represented me, not some dumb shit that id regret later, and it had to be on my ankle.. well i didnt get it because ankle tats are boring and i wanted something bigger.

I'm actually, as we type, looking into uhmm, permanent eyebrow tattooing. i think its totally hot and i just might make that my first tat. i called my mom and asked her what she thought of it, and she told me to get a normal tatt first because my face is a really sensitive spot to make it my first, and she doesn't want me to freak out and look like a chola mexicana that got into a fight with a black sharpie.

Edit: oh and i guess you have to get them re-tattooed like every 4 years or some shit.. because they fade.. i don't think its worth it now. i have 8 bucks to blow to get them waxed, but not 500 bucks to blow every.. whenever they need to retouched.

beelzebub

Knight

permanent makeup is different than a regular tattoo, its a very shallow tattoo (not that you're shallow for getting it, but the needle doesnt penetrate very deep) so it wont be the same, and you have to get them redone about once a year to keep them looking good. And as for getting a tattoo when you're 16, im pretty sure its a federal law that you CANT get a tattoo when you're under 18 even with permission... at least i KNOW it's that way in california, but i do believe it's federal.

beelzebub;1835603 said:
permanent makeup is different than a regular tattoo, its a very shallow tattoo (not that you're shallow for getting it, but the needle doesnt penetrate very deep) so it wont be the same, and you have to get them redone about once a year to keep them looking good. And as for getting a tattoo when you're 16, im pretty sure its a federal law that you CANT get a tattoo when you're under 18 even with permission... at least i KNOW it's that way in california, but i do believe it's federal.

Yea i think so too, but that was what.. almost 4 years ago.

I tried to get my nose pierced like 7 months ago, i went to visit my fam in orlando , and i went to the strip and walked around and shit, well i realized i left my wallet with my ID back at home in Saint augustine, which is like, a 2 hour drive. so i go in this guys shop and me and my aunt were gonna get them done. And i told him if i went back to my moms house and got my birth certificate and some ID of me would he do it.. an he was like.. wicked dick about it, and ignoring me, someone who is supposed to be helpful!

so i ended up becoming a bitch and i called him a douchebag [i wish i had called him a douchnozzle instead] and he Kicked me out of the tattoo parlor. like he told me to gtfo in front of like 3 people.

my fault i didnt bring my wallet and ID but if im trying to pay him and want to do something about it.. he shouldve given me info.

I guess they're really strict about it now. and i dont think im allowed in that parlor again

beelzebub

Knight

well if he gets busted tatting or piercing an underage person he has to pay like a 15,000 fee or something like that, and he'll probably lose his shop, so yea they'll usually be kinda shitty about it. also, a lot of tattoo artists are just arrogant and arent afraid to act it. The dude i learned to tat from was a total douchnozzle no joke. he was an asshole to 60% of his customers and was always trying to feel chicks up lol

he was a skagg for sure

beelzebub;1835607 said:
well if he gets busted tatting or piercing an underage person he has to pay like a 15,000 fee or something like that, and he'll probably lose his shop, so yea they'll usually be kinda shitty about it. also, a lot of tattoo artists are just arrogant and arent afraid to act it. The dude i learned to tat from was a total douchnozzle no joke. he was an asshole to 60% of his customers and was always trying to feel chicks up lol

he was a skagg for sure

Yea, i think most of them are like that anyways
heres my piercer. she's a 56 year old woman, doesn't wear anything but stilettos and rides on the back of motorcycles in skimpy clothes. She's fucking amazing though. and i wouldnt have anyone else do my piercings/tattoos. just by looking at her first 2 myspace photos you KNOW she's badass

MySpace.com - Sailor Cher - 56 - Female - St Augustine, FLORIDA - www.myspace.com/sailor_cher

beelzebub;1835616 said:
shes gotta be a dyke
You know, as much as i thought she was, shes not.. as a matter of fact she has young guys.. i mean young as in, 25 years old, that drool over her. She lives in a bright purple house, which is also the parlor.
Shes been a bike babe for god knows how long, but she knows her shit i mean, nobody fucks with her just because she's 56 and romps around in bikinis and heels.

She invited me to go out drinking with her & i wanted to cry as i told her i wasn't 21 yet.

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Sharp Dragon;1835538 said:
i was kinda turned on by the guy in the background that looks like he's taking a dick up the ass :D (the one in the orange trunks)

rofl big time!

Thanks for mentionning this or I would have certainly missed it!

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Ajax;1835660 said:
ur allll gayyy gaayyyyy gayyyy. especially sharp fagon

Gosh, what hit you!

I think your vacation will be well timed, you seem like you need it ;)