UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Addicted? Here are some symptoms.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer
Re: Addicted? Here are some symptoms.

beelzebub;1835524 said:
ahem.... actually, peewee, tribal's my bitch. and if you wanna contest it i got a baseball bat for your face that says he is, SO BRING IT YOU MAN STEALING WHORE

!!!! wait... i don't think you can make my face look any worse than in my avatar pic so i guess we're gonna have to throw down.

beelzebub

Knight

i have a tat for a friend that passed away it says "RIP Lord British" across my shoulderblades

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

beelzebub;1835532 said:
quit looking at the young girl that way u dirty fuck

i was kinda turned on by the guy in the background that looks like he's taking a dick up the ass :D (the one in the orange trunks)

beelzebub

Knight

quit double posting Sharp, take your time and think your responses through before you go flooding my forams you ugly cocksmuggler

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

beelzebub;1835542 said:
quit double posting Sharp, take your time and think your responses through before you go flooding my forams you ugly cocksmuggler

your forums?!?! Now, we all know that Tribal owns these forums.

blackmamba

Sorceror

Sharp Dragon;1835538 said:
i was kinda turned on by the guy in the background that looks like he's taking a dick up the ass :D

LOL oh man that guy is hilarious! gotta love those "just the right moment" pics

beelzebub

Knight

Sharp Dragon;1835544 said:
your forums?!?! Now, we all know that Tribal owns these forums.

tribal is my bitch, i own him, i own the forums... he just owns you guys cuz i let him

everyone knows this.

beelzebub

Knight

i've deciphered johnny's tattoo, it says "Bros before hos" it just looks like it says more.

Sharp Dragon

Wanderer

beelzebub;1835551 said:
i've deciphered johnny's tattoo, it says "Bros before hos" it just looks like it says more.

lol... actually i think it says "Girls Before Women". he does look like a creepy rapist.

p.s. no one said it so i had to

beelzebub

Knight

sexy!!!
*does the bret michaels kissy face*