UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ACID irl, Crazy Story, Dont Fux With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

usdrift

Wanderer
lol, i just think its a funny story, my brother took the picture, yes i posed for it, the guns are real, not tryin to look cool, just thought it was an interesting story and the picture .. well its just funny thought some of u people could enjoy it... and to anser some questions, yes i was prepared to use them, in that situation my family was in danger, yes i would kill someone, who wouldnt? anyone that knows me on this shard, know's about my sense of humor.. so take it how u take it, i just thought interesting story + funny pic... ya know but some douchebags out there like to run their 14 year old mouths, but its all good. have a nice day -peace-

usdrift

Wanderer
but i was safe irl, i had aimbot, wall hack, and god mode activated, hope valve anti cheat system doesnt detect them tho.. dont wanna get banned from any servers!!

pinion18

Wanderer
wow a counterstrike reference, how awesome. yeah, real life is just like counterstrike. Lets post made up stories on the uo gamers thread about a thrilling life we wished we had. I wish i was that cool.

S

salamando-hybrid

Hi, please don't post this type of garbage in my forums. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.