UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ACID irl, Crazy Story, Dont Fux With Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

usdrift

Wanderer
ACID irl, Crazy Story, Dont Fux With Me

ok, so 2 days ago this guy from north carolina kid napped and raped some girl, and she escaped days later, he fled to tennessee [where i live] and kid napped some chick at a gas station near my house. everyone figured he would keep heading west so we didnt worry about it, but the next morning i woke up to my neighbor calling all panicked and shit about the guy tryin to break into her house but he set off her alarm and he ran off thru the field, towards our house, where he then broke into our basement of the house we are currently building. i got all geared up with some tactical gear, guns, and what not, and went to search the house, the door to the basement which had been chained shut was open and the lights were on, and there were for muddy foot prints leading into it, i figured i'd continue my search and searched it up and down with a flash lite a 45, and a 12 gauge. found nothing, so i figure he saw or heard me coming and left. so then i get in my jeep and search the property, no equiped with the 45 12 gauge and a 308 sniper rifle. for those who know anything about them it was a wilson combat .45 and a remington model 700 ADL with a sinthetic stock. the shot gun, i dunno its my brothers. but i was really worried at this point because my father collects guns, and kept them all in a locked room in the basement. but anyways, i searched the property found nothing, but saw what i thought was a man in a white tshirt running across my field into another persons property, but anyways, just figured i would explain myself being dressed and armed like this in the picture.

Archioli

Wanderer
if you're not bullshitting, that's a pretty damn serious situation... i'm glad you didn't have to use any of those firearms.

Not to sound like the complete asshole that I am... But If I saw you standing in front of me like that WITH those guns.... I'd laugh at you.. :\ You are in no way intemidating and i dont know what kind of enjoyment you get from trying to look "Cool" on a msg forum... But what the hell knock yourself out there "killer"... toodles...

M

Mark

What if this guy knew how to throw a knife.. it's not hard and he could have put it through your chest before you got a shot off...

Thats a BIG hypothetical situation... but it could be any one of a million other 'hypothetical situations'. The point is, you shouldn't have gone looking for trouble unless you were prepared to die.

I don't know if you're telling the truth or not, but I'm pretty sure you aren't ready to die. So analyze the consequences before you act. If your story is true, this guy had nothing to lose.. he would have fucked you up before you could blink.

Ungo-hybrid

Wanderer
Well, I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth... because he's got a cig in his mouth.... everyone knows when you're going into a dark basement to look for someone... you don't light your cig or they'll smell ya comin!!
See how his cig isn't lit... that way he wouldn't smell him comin!

BTW: Airsoft rules.

Mr.Mischief said:
1101 Supermall Way Suite 901
Auburn, Wa. 98003

PLEASE COME KILL SOME OF THESE STUPID FUCKING CUSTOMERS.

:(
1090 yew st.
blaine, wa. 98230

PLEASE COME KILL OUR SPUN OUT OVER CRANKED EMPLOYEES!!!
it would help my boss out, a lot!

Nacho123

Wanderer
The shotty looks like a pellat gun, but the rifle looks real. And btw dude you look like a pussy and im sure youd be scared to go shoot up a pigeons nest. Bragging about accomplishments online isnt really the best way to brag about them. Proves how great your social life is going. ;) :p :cool:

zarag

Wanderer
Ungo said:
Well, I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth... because he's got a cig in his mouth.... everyone knows when you're going into a dark basement to look for someone... you don't light your cig or they'll smell ya comin!!
See how his cig isn't lit... that way he wouldn't smell him comin!

BTW: Airsoft rules.

ROFL... nice one.

uBlink

Wanderer
thats the most retarded banner i've ever seen atriox

now ask your dumbass self were all the loot comes from...

Status
Not open for further replies.