UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!

Ben_Dover318

Sorceror
Re: ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!

Shun said:
And the winners are...

DasSchaf i'll pm you info for the fishing and tailor accounts.
Choru I'll donate the 18x18 for the [new] guild and all the cash thats left, about 300k.
Mason you can have the yew gate house.
:<
Nothing i can have?
Sucks being poor...

enclaved

Wanderer

You should give me these accounts because I'm rich, and I don't need them. and I wouldn't have any idea what to do with them. In fact, giving me an account with a house in the swamps would make me slightly poorer and therefore everyone else slightly richer. Which obviously helps the overall enconmy. All these people saying 'I've only been here for a few weeks should not get them. What if you give one of them the accounts and then they decide this shard is full of griefers, fags, and children and then quit? What a waste of accounts. On the other hand, I already know that the shard is plagued with such filth and I still play. So in summation, give them to me.

Awe damn. Too late!

Ben_Dover318

Sorceror

enclaved said:
You should give me these accounts because I'm rich, and I don't need them. and I wouldn't have any idea what to do with them. In fact, giving me an account with a house in the swamps would make me slightly poorer and therefore everyone else slightly richer. Which obviously helps the overall enconmy. All these people saying 'I've only been here for a few weeks should not get them. What if you give one of them the accounts and then they decide this shard is full of griefers, fags, and children and then quit? What a waste of accounts. On the other hand, I already know that the shard is plagued with such filth and I still play. So in summation, give them to me.

Awe damn. Too late!

wow
good fucking point...
lmao

Shun said:
Hi I'm giving away my 3 accounts to anyone who wants it. If interested post here why I should give it to you and not someone else :)

These accounts feature:
18x18 in the trinsic swamps
13x10 1 screen from the yew gates
7x7 on temple island

GM mage (deep in the red)
GM tamer/peacer with bonded dragon, mare, beetle, and llama
Tailor with 107 skill (115 scroll already used)
3 GM fisherman

Misc. stuff scattered around but not much $$

gL!
Im not gonna tell you why you should ima tell you why you shouldnt. And thats because I dont deserve shit. But I guess itd be kool :p But still FUCKIN FORGET ME!!! If your quiting good luck in life man. Hope that car shit turns out ok.

Spriggan said:
Oh shit! your right!!

*camps his house*

I shall rez kill him 13 times a day.... 14 when he finaly gets a little older...
Haha no no you gotta add like twenty zeros to the age he is and then that is how many times you should res kill. *jk* Res killing is for insecure Bitches who think that a newly ressed char will beat their asses and take all thier shit and greif them in return.

herbage

Wanderer

I once saved a busload of orphans on my way back from putting out a fire in a burning church.

Did i mention the burning church was loaded with orphans and the elderly?

And i love you. Unconditionally. Though an 18x18 would add to the love.

Zerohero

Wanderer

I could use an account because I have just started 3 of my real life friends here. Its hard to support 3 other people when I just started a month ago.

Shukun2

Wanderer

you should give me the accounts becuase I had sex with your sister and any man willing to that for you is a true friend.

Shukun2 said:
you should give me the accounts becuase I had sex with your sister and any man willing to that for you is a true friend.

Did you not notice they were already given away....

DasSchaf

Wanderer

One-Armed Bandit said:
Good job on it Shun, you chose the right people/targets, except maybe for Mason (I think being 13 isn't a merit enough :D ).
oh wow i consider that a compliment ;)

TheRemedy

Sorceror

I need the accounts because I don't have time to make money or new characters but love UO. If you chose me I will be very greatful, thx.

jpone

Sorceror

u should give it to me cuz im poor irl and all i got is a fuckin laptop that lags all da time but
if u give me yer account i'll start savin' money to buy a better computer in order to play with yer cool chars cuz on my laptop i cant even install razor :(
and u'll make me happier\
aim: jp1japar