UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!

Re: ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!

You should give ONE account to me because I'm such an ungreedy person for asking just one of them. You'll also notice that I'm not picky, whichever of those 3 accounts goes :D

That's about it.. oh wait, I forgot to mention that my current char is the lowest kind of scum around: a thief.

hoglegs

Sorceror

Well... I have nothing special to say other than I've never had an 18x18 plot and I am looking for a house big enough to practice PVP tactics in.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

i would like to have it cause im a trammy and a only-crafter rarity on this server and then i would have more fishermen to sail the seven seas as well as a brand new tailor for my sweet family =)

I would appreciate these accounts. I cant say to much about myself, but i can guarantee you i'll use them to help some new players.

Also, if your giving these away, im assuming your quiting UO, so good luck in whatever else you find yourself doing.
I hope you give these accounts to the right person.

DasSchaf

Wanderer

hmm how about you give them to tessas [new] guild if you know it
its only for helping new player help and support them :)
(nad of course you can still give me the account with the fisherman :p)

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

I would liquidise the items as soon as possible and use the money to buy regs to fund the new characters I have been making for new players wishing to PvP (the current count is 10 atm)

Hello. I would like these accounts beacuse I've only been playing here for about a week and this would most likely give me a good start and for sure keep me playing. I would also like to be able to help other new friends that's most likely gonna start playing here if i would be able to help them.

You can contact me on [email protected]

Give it to me, because I always have problems bonding pets(forgets what day I did it:p).. and my house is crappy. Dont know to decorate it pretty.. Need a red mage, And I love fishing. I making one now. Hehe.. But yeah.. I know I wont get it.. But why not try? =)

Why not give it to others: Because they sell your account, or selling all items. Just doing all for making money. (Not every one though, but many).

Anyways, why are you giving away?

Aim: necromania87
Or just pm me if im the lucky one=)

DiabloII

Wanderer

I would like one to please. I dont know realy what i should say im new to the shard( 9 days to be exact) i dont have alot of stuff and i need to train my chars. like wresetling ect. It would be a great help and i would be so happy if i could have even just one acount. TY

Ben_Dover318

Sorceror

Id love an account man, Its allways nice to have an extra char to run around with..
I dont have much so any little thing helps... <3
Plus I need a tamer to make some gold :>
Appreciate it bro...

Contact.
Aim: Twistn4getu
MSN: [email protected]

I would also like a larger house and use the rest to fund and help new and newer players. I craft items and train those who are in need all the time. I would give one of my smaller houses away and not just have another plot that is unused like so much of the land around here. A 18x18 with deocr and built would be a nice change to all the dirt plots ownd by most of the original players who have lost the interest in them.

If you are interested in helping new comers I could help you out there, if not giver them to Tessa's guild which is already doing work in that field if i'm not mistaken.

PM me if you have a plan.

That is all.

Special_Ed

Wanderer

I would like a house, please. I've been looking at houses come and go and just don't seem to have the gold when the right one comes up for sale. I wouldn't mind having the house in the swamps as I have lived there before and know how to deal with the spawn. Well, if I get one or not I hope you save at least one account for yourself because this game gets stuck in your head and you might find yourself back here again someday. Good Luck.

Shun

Wanderer

And the winners are...

DasSchaf i'll pm you info for the fishing and tailor accounts.
Choru I'll donate the 18x18 for the [new] guild and all the cash thats left, about 300k.
Mason you can have the yew gate house.