UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!

Re: ACCOUNT GIVE AWAY!

Well honestly im not going to come on here and beg for an account. But this is the reason i am posting. My guild is currently growing i believe it would be a nice way to split up the stuff on account as rewards to guildmates as they grow and get better. and when the account's items are gone to give the account away to the most desearving guild mate. That is my idea. anyways, Sorry to hear that you are quitting :< but do what u gotta do u know? well if its me my aim is: Nick Summerlin
Hotmail: [email protected]

Mucho Appreciated :)

Dude, why are people still asking for these, they have already been given away....wtf. Read the whole thread before jumping to the reply button.

Sn0opy

Wanderer

I recently had my accounts hacked and I lost everything. I am very disappointed and it would take me so long to build back up

If I had one I would grow it into a god town and maybe hire NPCs to guard the outter most regions of slime and drobers. Then I would develop a way of commerse which make carrots worth more than gold. And I have 1k carrots now biooooootch.

Pwn that.....Know what......f the word pwn....where did it come from....the word is own.

RAGE