UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About yesterdays IDOC "event" ...

Night Before it went idoc gm showed up telling me this is a warning no afk the idoc i said i wasn't afk watching it turn idoc. well i had exact time on the idoc . for staying their for 3 hrs no one was around and it was just me timing it. so their for why was a gm at an gw . that was turning idoc?

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
I talked to ryan and said he would look into it, Picard said you refreshed it and told spiderman to talk to ryan about you. So if picard was lying then that is something you should talk to your fellow staff memeber about. As for getting kicked outta factions I never touched the stone, I was complaining about picard moving tb vendors in front of the base and I recall to my house and am out of factions. Picard has been messing when factions for awhile now so rather you guys are covering for each other or theres more going on then whats being said. You guys need to get stories straight cause you have 3 gms saying 3 different things.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Night Before it went idoc gm showed up telling me this is a warning no afk the idoc i said i wasn't afk watching it turn idoc. well i had exact time on the idoc . for staying their for 3 hrs no one was around and it was just me timing it. so their for why was a gm at an gw . that was turning idoc?

Gms are at alot of them lately, which makes me wonder what guild they are heping.

Numb

Traveler
If i'm lieing then why did picard say there was noone on friends list to refresh it? And why did he call out gm gisselle and tell spiderman not to bring his name into it? and was did chubbs say some shady stuff went down? You guys can lie all you want i posted the screen shot of picard calling him out. Gisselle whoever the fuck that is had no right to open an event gate there and it go refreshed while he was there.

Stop sucking staffs dick cause they help you out.

anger management, man, might do you some good. anger can cause an increase in blood pressure and can put you at risk for any number of issues later in life. if you are getting this upset over a video game, you may need to unwind for a bit. go outside and take in the sunshine, breathe in the fresh air, listen to the birds chirp you a lullaby.

Giselle

Hybrid Staff Member

I received a page about you being at an idoc afk timing. I simply checked if you were. I warned you politely By saying " this is your warning to not time afk" i was not accusing you of it. You would be in Jail as I stated had you not responded. If me warning you offends you I may have to wonder what this world is coming to.

i was on the phone with my sick mother suspect me to jump on the game to reply back to you wen you first show i seen yeah and how did someone page i would like to see that log of the page . please .. cause no one was around i want to see the proof that someone paged about me about being afk at idoc im never was lol ....

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Ignorant trolls who assume they know what happened because of words of someone else... I actually know what happened because of action, not talk or hearsay. Stop acting like you know what someone told you to be true... because thinking you know something because so and so said so makes you look like a idiot.

Giselle

Hybrid Staff Member
I talked to ryan and said he would look into it, Picard said you refreshed it and told spiderman to talk to ryan about you. So if picard was lying then that is something you should talk to your fellow staff memeber about. As for getting kicked outta factions I never touched the stone, I was complaining about picard moving tb vendors in front of the base and I recall to my house and am out of factions. Picard has been messing when factions for awhile now so rather you guys are covering for each other or theres more going on then whats being said. You guys need to get stories straight cause you have 3 gms saying 3 different things.

I was the one who moved the vendors from the front of TB base as well, Not Picard. It may have been done for years but it is not fair to other factions that you are allowed to place them to block your base. As I told you and the others complaining. You are more than welcome to block them with stools like other bases.

Giselle

Hybrid Staff Member
i was on the phone with my sick mother suspect me to jump on the game to reply back to you wen you first show i seen yeah and how did someone page i would like to see that log of the page . please .. cause no one was around i want to see the proof that someone paged about me about being afk at idoc im never was lol ....

You can discuss that with Ryan when you speak with him later. Please feel free. Once that is settled will I receive an apology for this nonstop attack? Doubtful, would I expect one, no the player base of this shard only complains when they are cheated of something never thankful when they receive something.

I was the one who moved the vendors from the front of TB base as well, Not Picard. It may have been done for years but it is not fair to other factions that you are allowed to place them to block your base. As I told you and the others complaining. You are more than welcome to block them with stools like other bases.

You both did it, + Removed factions traps from infront of the base. Yes we have been doing it for years, Now there seems to be a problem with us doing it??? lol. Drink a refresh pot or eat some food.... Wont u beable to do this at the new Trinny & Serps Base also?

im always thank full ask ryan i say it all the time and i page about it check the logs on that .. im just saying like my hard work put into idocs i dont want no interference with staff.. if its not posted on forums that a house is an event drop should not be gated as one if the idoc is not event drop

Giselle

Hybrid Staff Member
You both did it, + Removed factions traps from infront of the base. Yes we have been doing it for years, Now there seems to be a problem with us doing it??? lol. Drink a refresh pot or eat some food.... Wont u beable to do this at the new Trinny & Serps Base also?

As long as it is only able to be done by one faction it is an unfair advantage. If and when it is allowed at the other faction bases I will have no problem with it.

We would never remove Faction traps. But maybe they were by a player. It is something players can do and if Im not mistaken they receive quite a bit of silver for doing so.

As long as it is only able to be done by one faction it is an unfair advantage. If and when it is allowed at the other faction bases I will have no problem with it.

We would never remove Faction traps. But maybe they were by a player. It is something players can do and if Im not mistaken they receive quite a bit of silver for doing so.

How is that unfair they do have a choice of faction they pick so if they find it unfair they can simply quit and join another one...i honestly dont know why you're complaining that its not fair. If the players don't like it they can either join a different faction or quit factions... so idk why ur bitching about fairness

Dramatic

Wanderer
and kristen is the king of trammies. they had to ask ingame how to spell giselle (which i supplied the spelling for, btw, i am helpful) so yeah. trammies gonna hate, gm's gonna gate, cooters gonna masturbate.

So im a trammy for wanting to be right? hmm.. the shit people come up with.

Sorry i dont agree with you, I did not create the faction bases nor had any say in them. Each base has it's own special features & each faction takes advantage/uses those features to it's advantage. also like i said before use a refresh pot or eat some food.

Dramatic

Wanderer

So Giselle.. Tell me about why you refreshed the house, and why would you overstep your boundaries like that? Like lawl said, if players were timing it, scoping it, ect. than it shouldn't be an event, its a regular idoc. but I do understand doing house drop events, like the ones milliard does.

Dramatic

Wanderer
quoted for truth. idoc's should be pvp ffa's 24/7. none of this camping bullshit and holding hands with other guilds so they don't pk your ass into the ground. you want an idoc, fight for it. the gm's should gate everyone in, even the afk bank gaters.

Nah people who didn't find the IDOC shouldn't know about the idoc. People who put in work to in should reap the rewards, not people who hop in a gate just to go in and grab some loot.