UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About yesterdays IDOC "event" ...

Dramatic

Wanderer
How would you like it if you patiently stared at the screen for over an hour with your mouse on one item your praying to get? And see GM Giselle and Chubbs pop up with an event gate to the IDOC everybody tried to keep quiet. Than refresh the house out of despite for the players who were cussing them out for everything their worth. That's total bullshit. That is so out of your fucking GM "boundaries" that its getting to where I don't even want to play a private server any longer. You GMs don't give a flying dog shit about the players. What in the hell are you doing rolling in on someone's IDOC like that and making it a public event? Than refresh the fucking house I've been patiently waiting to fall for so long. Your job is to take pages and run tournaments. Giselle, your new... You need to do your fucking job you ignorant fucking jackoff. I'm so pissed they wasted my entire night on that bullshit and never got a fucking thing. This game has became so corrupt. Actually, no. The server and its "GMs" have become corrupt. Think of it from my point of view. Not an air headed GMs. Fuck you Giselle and fuck all the GMs who participated in this event that pissed so many people off. Very sorry about the language, I never ever get this mad...

Numb

Traveler
*noms popcorn* they could have been dicks and deleted the house instead of refreshing it. THAT would have been hilarious!

Dramatic

Wanderer
What happened was a dick move in the first place... And that's why your not a GM. And you didn't sit at that IDOC the whole time, of course it don't bother you.

Numb

Traveler
What happened was a dick move in the first place... And that's why your not a GM. And you didn't sit at that IDOC the whole time, of course it don't bother you.

and you are one of the masses that are jumping on the bitch at the gm bandwagon. you all bitch and moan and bitch and moan and bitch and moan and bitch and moan about the "corrupt staff." everything out of you and others mouths are how the staff is corrupt and killing the server. players that bitch and moan are killing the server. they want want want and offer nothing back in return, like constructive criticism, non-biased critiques, ideas to improve the server, and etc.

it's a valid event and hybrid has done idoc events in the past many times. i am sorry that you did not know that, i am sorry that your so short sighted that you cant see past the here and now. go invent a time machine jump back a few years and go experience the events here. until then, have a great day :)

Primal Fury

Sorceror
I spend days recalling in and checking it as greatly to get a 2 hour window. I then spent several hours pvping at it when it was getting close to the fall time. Only to find out it was in fact a friends house and my guild leader refreshed it. As far as the event gate. I thought it was great! Gms should do event gates at every idoc! Fuck trammies! Talk less PvP more!

Numb

Traveler
I spend days recalling in and checking it as greatly to get a 2 hour window. I then spent several hours pvping at it when it was getting close to the fall time. Only to find out it was in fact a friends house and my guild leader refreshed it. As far as the event gate. I thought it was great! Gms should do event gates at every idoc! Fuck trammies! Talk less PvP more!

quoted for truth. idoc's should be pvp ffa's 24/7. none of this camping bullshit and holding hands with other guilds so they don't pk your ass into the ground. you want an idoc, fight for it. the gm's should gate everyone in, even the afk bank gaters.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
How would you like it if you patiently stared at the screen for over an hour with your mouse on one item your praying to get? And see GM Giselle and Chubbs pop up with an event gate to the IDOC everybody tried to keep quiet. Than refresh the house out of despite for the players who were cussing them out for everything their worth. That's total bullshit. That is so out of your fucking GM "boundaries" that its getting to where I don't even want to play a private server any longer. You GMs don't give a flying dog shit about the players. What in the hell are you doing rolling in on someone's IDOC like that and making it a public event? Than refresh the fucking house I've been patiently waiting to fall for so long. Your job is to take pages and run tournaments. Giselle, your new... You need to do your fucking job you ignorant fucking jackoff. I'm so pissed they wasted my entire night on that bullshit and never got a fucking thing. This game has became so corrupt. Actually, no. The server and its "GMs" have become corrupt. Think of it from my point of view. Not an air headed GMs. Fuck you Giselle and fuck all the GMs who participated in this event that pissed so many people off. Very sorry about the language, I never ever get this mad...

You should watch what you say Kristen Krash... you are way out of line, disrespectful to staff, and you don't know what you are talking about. No staff member had anything to do with the plot being refreshed. Stop crying over one plot that didn't fall and learn to play the game... you know how many hundreds of idocs I have been to that have been refreshed? More than just hundreds that is for sure, and nine times out of ten it is a player who refreshes it just letting it decay to troll newbs like you.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Also ignore Numb he is the definition of a moron. He's just here to troll. Gms do idoc events when they drop houses, you do not open up a gate at an idoc that has been timed and people been fighting for for hours and then refresh the house on top of it. That's abusing staff powers.

Numb

Traveler
Also ignore Numb he is the definition of a moron. He's just here to troll. Gms do idoc events when they drop houses, you do not open up a gate at an idoc that has been timed and people been fighting for for hours and then refresh the house on top of it. That's abusing staff powers.

of course i am a troll. i've never claimed to be anything such. i was once one of the most hated people involved in ultima online emulation, and proud of it. yeah i've changed a lot since then, but not my ability to make fanboys come out and recognize my trolling skills. thanks friend!

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
Picard already said gisselle refreshed it, he didn't wanna be mentioned when it was brought up to ryan on who ratted him out. I was there when spiderman was talking to picard, he checked the friends list on the sign no one could have refreshed it from what picard said other then gisselle adding himself as a friend or someone else to refresh it.

Primal Fury

Sorceror
Picard already said gisselle refreshed it, he didn't wanna be mentioned when it was brought up to ryan on who ratted him out. I was there when spiderman was talking to picard, he checked the friends list on the sign no one could have refreshed it from what picard said other then gisselle adding himself as a friend or someone else to refresh it.

Your an idiot and a liar. This is Elder Lamas house. My guild leader refreshed it.

Dramatic

Wanderer
and you are one of the masses that are jumping on the bitch at the gm bandwagon. you all bitch and moan and bitch and moan and bitch and moan and bitch and moan about the "corrupt staff." everything out of you and others mouths are how the staff is corrupt and killing the server. players that bitch and moan are killing the server. they want want want and offer nothing back in return, like constructive criticism, non-biased critiques, ideas to improve the server, and etc.

it's a valid event and hybrid has done idoc events in the past many times. i am sorry that you did not know that, i am sorry that your so short sighted that you cant see past the here and now. go invent a time machine jump back a few years and go experience the events here. until then, have a great day :)

Lmao.. Are you fucking retarded bro? You just wanna troll on some shit..

Dramatic

Wanderer

that's exactly what im saying bro.. if it was like the ageless house drops, id understand. but do show up like that.. that's bs. and about the Giselle crap, that was abusing his power, and it really is starting to get to the point where people will start leaving because of the corrupt shit they do.

Numb

Traveler
Lmao.. Are you fucking retarded bro? You just wanna troll on some shit..

no i am not retarded, my parents had me tested. as i have stated previously, yes i enjoy trolling shit. no trolling needed in this fail thread though, you guys are trolling yourselves.

If you have a problem with one of the staff msg Ryan, about it. I dont see anything wrong with opening a event gate to a idoc but as far as refreshing it & whatver else happend, dosent sound right. But then again i wasent there so it's just hearsay. Maybe they had a good reason for it, maybe they didnt...

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
If you have a problem with one of the staff msg Ryan, about it. I dont see anything wrong with opening a event gate to a idoc but as far as refreshing it & whatver else happend, dosent sound right. But then again i wasent there so it's just hearsay. Maybe they had a good reason for it, maybe they didnt...

Maybe it's just hearsay.... trammy jealous newbie hearsay.

Numb

Traveler
Maybe it's just hearsay.... trammy jealous newbie hearsay.

and kristen is the king of trammies. they had to ask ingame how to spell giselle (which i supplied the spelling for, btw, i am helpful) so yeah. trammies gonna hate, gm's gonna gate, cooters gonna masturbate.

Tehlawlfirm

Traveler
If i'm lieing then why did picard say there was noone on friends list to refresh it? And why did he call out gm gisselle and tell spiderman not to bring his name into it? and was did chubbs say some shady stuff went down? You guys can lie all you want i posted the screen shot of picard calling him out. Gisselle whoever the fuck that is had no right to open an event gate there and it go refreshed while he was there.

Stop sucking staffs dick cause they help you out.

Giselle

Hybrid Staff Member
I did not refresh the house. Nor would I ever. I simply opened an event gate to what appeared to be PvP. I figured everyone would like to participate. I was cleared to do so by Francis. I made sure to go through the proper channels. If you do not like the Idoc event you were welcome to leave.

Also on the note about kicking faction players from factions. That is not even possible for a GM. Only an admin like Francis, Suzy or Ryan can do such things.