UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

About yesterdays IDOC "event" ...

cazec274

Sorceror
shaggydad I paged in to ask to check on you at the gw. These days when I see someone hiding close to a sign and doesnt move theres always the chance of them using a script. It never hurts to ask and check.

Primal Fury

Sorceror
So Giselle.. Tell me about why you refreshed the house, and why would you overstep your boundaries like that? Like lawl said, if players were timing it, scoping it, ect. than it shouldn't be an event, its a regular idoc. but I do understand doing house drop events, like the ones milliard does.

Ya I totaly agree! If you want to drop peoples houses I'm so cool with that, but if you want to refresh houses well fuck that you need to mind your own business GMS!................................................................................................................................................................ ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Dramatic

Wanderer
well atleast my trolling is getting this thread views, so you should be thankful. the content that you and the op posted was pretty dull.

lmao the thread would have gotten views without you dude. your just a nobody who randomly commented on someones thread that probably don't even do IDOCs, do you wouldn't know what its like getting your time wasted..

White Lotus

Sorceror
LOL you guys are fucking cry babys :D

YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES GMS HAVE OPENED EVENT GATES TO IDOCS WITH HUNDREDS OF MILS IN THEM ON HOLY??????? BOO FUCKING HOO IT HAPPENS ONE TIME AND YOU CRY AND MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT.....LEARN TO PVP AND DEFEND THE IDOC FROM THE SHARD LIKE WE DID....

AS FAR AS BLOCKING TB BASE WITH VENDORS.....IF YOU GOTTA BLOCK THE BASE WITH ANYTHING YOUR BAD....IVE WATCHED RYAN HIMSELF MOVE THOSE VENDORS IN THE PAST AND SAY THIS IS AN ABUSE OF GAME MECHANICS AND THESE WERE NOT MENT TO BE USED THIS WAY.......

the hard truth is whenever things dont go your way you point the finger at what you blame to be the cause....with HOLY taking a break now its the GMs fault....OO how i love it when people expose themselves for being pathetic

Amerigo

Sorceror
First of its not about people not liking the event gate because of going to the idoc and dying. Its the players that did not want randoms to be there in the first place who took hours of their lives doing books/sectors/timing and to keep running a crew to do this. Then you just throw an event gate becuase theres pvp... Ya theres pvp there because OF THE IDOC!! That those players found and timed.. No gm should ever open event gates to people pvping... OHH i see 4 reds better open up an event gate for 10 blues to come through to either gank the reds or have the blues get death gated... If they want pvp they should go out and find it not wait at bank for event gates..

1. Was this the first time in Hybrid history an event gate was opened at an IDOC house?

2. It seems like the same people have not learned a pretty basic lesson from this thead:

http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/540729/

I'll reiterate; if something happens that YOU didn't expect to happen, don't automatically decide that a GM has interfered. Many many times, houses that are IDOC are refreshed in the last few hours. Most commonly, having a ton of people show up an IDOC house also carries with it the chance someone is friended to the house OR someone knows the owner and contacts them.

3. This is Ultima Online and you're at an IDOC. You make is sound like because you timed an IDOC you automatically are owed some loot. In UO (without trammel) there are no guarantees. You are not guaranteed anything for your work. IDOCs increase these risks, and rewards.

Numb

Traveler
lmao the thread would have gotten views without you dude. your just a nobody who randomly commented on someones thread that probably don't even do IDOCs, do you wouldn't know what its like getting your time wasted..

oh no, you called me a nobody, how can i ever continue living my pitiful existence? i would slit my wrists but i am not allowed to have sharp things anymore.

Dramatic

Wanderer
You can discuss that with Ryan when you speak with him later. Please feel free. Once that is settled will I receive an apology for this nonstop attack? Doubtful, would I expect one, no the player base of this shard only complains when they are cheated of something never thankful when they receive something.

Make it fair for me and give me that 52 item 503k stone box I wanted. And the fact of this whole thing is, whether or not the house was refreshed by Giselle or the guys guildmate, it would have never been refreshed if you WOULDNT HAVE OPENED A FUCKING EVENT GATE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Now we all got cheated out of something because YOU GUYS OPENED AN EVENT GATE. It wasn't refreshed until literally like 10 minutes after YOU OPENED AN EVENT GATE. Do you think its seriously fair for a player to time, watch, sit, and spend all that time at an IDOC for you to go and OPEN AN EVENT GATE? Point is, stop cheating the players out of their time. The ones who work hard for the IDOC deserve the loot. Not the ones who simply walk through a gate to try and grab what they didn't work for. How is that fair to you at all? If your going to open event gates to every IDOC let us know! Well stop timing and spending time on it!! Which will lead to a lot less playing. So.. STOP OPENING EVENT GATES!!!!!!

Numb

Traveler
Make it fair for me and give me that 52 item 503k stone box I wanted. And the fact of this whole thing is, whether or not the house was refreshed by Giselle or the guys guildmate, it would have never been refreshed if you WOULDNT HAVE OPENED A FUCKING EVENT GATE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Now we all got cheated out of something because YOU GUYS OPENED AN EVENT GATE. It wasn't refreshed until literally like 10 minutes after YOU OPENED AN EVENT GATE. Do you think its seriously fair for a player to time, watch, sit, and spend all that time at an IDOC for you to go and OPEN AN EVENT GATE? Point is, stop cheating the players out of their time. The ones who work hard for the IDOC deserve the loot. Not the ones who simply walk through a gate to try and grab what they didn't work for. How is that fair to you at all? If your going to open event gates to every IDOC let us know! Well stop timing and spending time on it!! Which will lead to a lot less playing. So.. STOP OPENING EVENT GATES!!!!!!

jesus christ it's like shit just flows openly from your fingertips. seriously man, you need to take a break from the game if something like this is causing you to act out. bro it will be okay, things will get better. call your grandma and have her bake you some cookies, and you can tell her everything that is wrong with your life. you will feel better.

Numb

Traveler
I refreshed the house. It belongs to a guildie of mine named Elder Llama. We have spent years refreshing each others houses.

thanks for the update man. maybe the mouthbreethers will stop foaming at the mouth on their crusade to get gm's removed.

thanks for the update man. maybe the mouthbreethers will stop foaming at the mouth on their crusade to get gm's removed.

No I think Giselle is a piece of shit too. She couldnt fight her way out of a paper bag.

JKJK.

but no really i laughed my ass of reading this thread. The idoc was marked in our books. when i saw the aim on the sign i knew i was friended and just refreshed it. I had alot of fun with my guild pvping at it. And that shaggy guy saying he rolled it for hours or held it down til that event gate made me laugh so hard. I really did almost shit myself.

Numb

Traveler
No I think Giselle is a piece of shit too. She couldnt fight her way out of a paper bag.

JKJK.

but no really i laughed my ass of reading this thread. The idoc was marked in our books. when i saw the aim on the sign i knew i was friended and just refreshed it. I had alot of fun with my guild pvping at it. And that shaggy guy saying he rolled it for hours or held it down til that event gate made me laugh so hard. I really did almost shit myself.

you did exactly what you are supposed to do at an idoc. lure as many trammies as possible and slaughter them. refresh at the last moment and watch the tears flow like warm summer dew gently steaming from a leaf, or some bullshit.

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
Any butthurt is my fault here. I will take responsibility for the gate and the way shit went down. I sincerely apologize, we can do better. The intention was fun and not the building of a 3 page thread :(