UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Abbreviations

Status
Not open for further replies.

uome

Bug Hunter
Re: Abbreviations

Very helpfull, but if you go to the FAQ at the top of the general discusion page, then scroll to the bottom you will find a list of abbreveations. don't know how long it's been there for? Maybe this thread came first and it has since been copied there maybe i should check the times and dates to find out which came first.

Yes it appears it was copied to the FAQ from here to save sticky space.

Carlton III (BAD) PV?
Monaro (BAD) Elder smith & Stonemason
Surprise (BAD) GM Fisherman

st3in

Wanderer

LOL, not too long ago I thought that:

FTW = For the weak
FTL = For the Leet
QFT = quit fucking talking

Luke Fraser

Wanderer

Nice post. I ve been looking for somehting like that for long time. btw, is it allowed TKing??? (Town killing)

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror

Luke Fraser;349461 said:
Nice post. I ve been looking for somehting like that for long time. btw, is it allowed TKing??? (Town killing)

Don't see why that wouldn't be allowed here. It is much harder to kill people in towns on this server than on osi though. On osi, if you are out of range of npcs to guard whack you, then run in and start swinging, even in range of npcs, you are safe unless a player says guards. Here, you won't get guard whacked immediately upon attacking if you are out of range of npcs, however, if you move too close to a npc, they will guard whack you.

Too bad really it isn't like how it is on osi. I always loved going around on my red with just a personally blessed AotH and killing people in towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.