UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A waste of a perma gate!

KoV vendor Mall just remove the gate from KoV we knew it was some anonymous person that wasn't from KoV that place it for us, but we didn't care anyway thank you for putting the gate at KoV for a week! We did enjoy every bit of that gate it was awesome!

I resale the gate to private bidder because KoV not apreciate it and continue to run manual gater 24/7 since i buy permagate. it slap in face to generosety

haha honestly I told the guy to stop the gate, and he kept it running for some reason I have no idea why. So I didn't say nothing more, and left it alone if he want to run it fine let it run lol.

MelodyTFA

Squire
haha honestly I told the guy to stop the gate, and he kept it running for some reason I have no idea why. So I didn't say nothing more, and left it alone if he want to run it fine let it run lol.
Seriously, why is Kov mall layed out like that? I know your too busy illegaly scrypting and cheating to make a real deco for a mall, but at least take the time to spread out the vendors so people can actually find something........ And why is most of the items on there crap i trew on ground at the bank?

Redwolf|

Page
I have yet to figure out why it costs so damn much to even try to get a perm gate for a month, make more gates, lower the price

BrotherDon

Sorceror
i got it... maybe we could just rent spots in the vendor mall.. place vendors in there.. since it is a "vendor mall" no gate necessary
I like this idea, could rent out stalls with the same mechanic that already exists with vendor contracts. theres never been a time ive come that anywhere close to all the stalls were in use with gaters.

Not sure if a stall would go for more or less than a permagate. I mean as a consumer Id definitely prefer to just shop right there and not have to go through gates nonstop, but as a merchant it would limit you to a single vendor which would seriously hamper some peoples mercantile approaches

silvertiger

Knight
I like this idea, could rent out stalls with the same mechanic that already exists with vendor contracts. theres never been a time ive come that anywhere close to all the stalls were in use with gaters.

Not sure if a stall would go for more or less than a permagate. I mean as a consumer Id definitely prefer to just shop right there and not have to go through gates nonstop, but as a merchant it would limit you to a single vendor which would seriously hamper some peoples mercantile approaches
But some people's mercantile approaches need hampered.

Tokeman420

Sorceror
We are gonna stop selling scrolls and kits to everyone as well as artys for a few months, we will also shut anyone down that attempts to spawn we will also be watching for bots scripters and afkers of all sorts hunting them down and reporting, enjoy the monopoly coming everyone. :D

Vander Nars

Sorceror
We are gonna stop selling scrolls and kits to everyone as well as artys for a few months, we will also shut anyone down that attempts to spawn we will also be watching for bots scripters and afkers of all sorts hunting them down and reporting, enjoy the monopoly coming everyone. :D
I welcome Hz's attempt

Whatever98

Squire
It's Pamela's house. She passed away. She was a dedicated and kind player and therefore either some player or staff buys a perma gate leading there every month.
Eh Pamela. What lady she was like? Everyone wanted to play with her. Rest in peace.

no fucking way, misa's gone??? :(((((((((((((((((((((((((

Whatever98

Squire
i thought she couldn't be bothered with the vendors but the gate was still up because it's one of the nicest houses on the server.. omg tho... gutted

i cant believe it.. she won all the bag arts and house deco competitions ^^
omg man... wtf

rhasce

Sorceror
Kov Had gate and or vendors are very full all the time, and we even had second entrance for convenience and some one removed it we are definetly been trolled.