UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A waste of a perma gate!

Vander Nars

Sorceror
Im not sure how this rant/complaint will be received but before we get into I get that the perma gates are auctioned every month and its up to the player base to ensure we get good perma gate vendors. With that said I still cant help but get sick of seeing this same item-less house keep taking up a perma vendor gate so we can look at their stupid deco. This house has had a vendor gate every month since I started playing 4-5 months ago, luna vendors are mostly a ghost town on this shard for some reason so you would think atleast the 7 perma gates would be used to host USEFUL vendors but we get shit like this every month! Every vendor is empty since I started.

Shallan

Sorceror
i had gate once. and got informed that i need to put a vendor or the gate will be moved.

dunno how it works since there are vendors... but not selling anything :p

Vander Nars

Sorceror
well there is 3 pieces of leather armor, the same 3 pieces since I started and its pretty clear that the vendors have been abandon and are for show/deco.

Citrus

Sorceror
From what i understand people bid on these gates correct? So this person is bidding on a perma gate. . . that goes to empty vendors?

Citrus

Sorceror
It's Pamela's house. She passed away. She was a dedicated and kind player and therefore either some player or staff buys a perma gate leading there every month.
Eh Pamela. What lady she was like? Everyone wanted to play with her. Rest in peace.
Oh i see, thanks.

It's Pamela's house. She passed away. She was a dedicated and kind player and therefore either some player or staff buys a perma gate leading there every month.
Eh Pamela. What lady she was like? Everyone wanted to play with her. Rest in peace.
Shit, I never even knew. I didn't know her but I always did love her shop. Feels bad man :(

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror

For real? I never knew that. She helped me with gear so much when I started long ago. Always had the coolest houses. Damn.

Seriously. That vendor house is garbage anyway. What a waste!
If you got double the traffic to a vendor you make double the sales from it, its simple math. originaly I think vendor gates waste but when I do the cacluation further KoV decide that it worth getting. If one char can get 1kk every few hours thats like 4kk a day that can be made farming from charater that no longer have to run gate all day. Why do you say vendor is garbage when there things like afordable armor and comoddity resources like spinded horned leather and color ingots always in stock? There are many other vendor with less inventory just more hate at KoV for not playing game exactley like you tell us to

Cherrie

Sorceror
If you got double the traffic to a vendor you make double the sales from it, its simple math. originaly I think vendor gates waste but when I do the cacluation further KoV decide that it worth getting. If one char can get 1kk every few hours thats like 4kk a day that can be made farming from charater that no longer have to run gate all day. Why do you say vendor is garbage when there things like afordable armor and comoddity resources like spinded horned leather and color ingots always in stock? There are many other vendor with less inventory just more hate at KoV for not playing game exactley like you tell us to
I never find anything I need there. They are messy and disorganized. That's why I think they are crappy.
I'm a loner who doesn't follow guild trends so I have no effing clue who KoV is and nor do I care. I just know browsing your vendor shop gives me a headache so I avoid it.

KoV is busting there arse since that perma gate has been up we're working harder than we've ever been before. Now all the players are farming, bodding, and working as hard as we can to give ya'll the satisfaction y'all are looking for! Before the perma gate we didn't sell Gold skull, and now we're selling them before the perma gate we didn't bod, and now we're having 5 taliors working together around the clock, and we're working hard to keep the bag of sending, and also leathers along with scribe stuff. We know it's a little messy, but we're on to that, and we also hope you'll enjoy KoV mall, and we will try to meet to your satisfaction, and thank you for shopping at KoV mall!

BrotherDon

Sorceror
Coming from Royal Kapero Im not sure if I should believe this or if its an elaborate troll but if thats true then RIP she was super nice and helped me tram the shit out of many of my homes doing countless customer orders for plants and bag art and deco. a big loss to the shard for sure.