UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A UO Gamers Ripoff

Liquidator

Wanderer
Re: An RP Ripoff

Scorpio said:
The house hiding and banning argument doesn't mean anything. Orcs do the same thing.
i only do it if i'm out of trapped pouches and there are more griefers than i can handle around, or if i'm busy
but i dont ban rpers

Elendili!

Knight
Re: A UO Gamers Ripoff

savages need a lot of work

bloodclan does more house hidding and banning

the order get what they deserve

Z

ZugZug

Re: An RP Ripoff

ZugZug said:
I don't blame him for using house hiding, the orcs have to use these tactics when on foot and out numbered by mounted mage griefers that only come for one reason. Do you know how many times roleplayers stop by to fight the orcs? maybe once a week if were lucky and the rest is griefers.

If you really care, I suggest that your RP guild Leaders exchange contact information with other leaders to setup RP battles. That way you can inform your members and they will expect a rp battle. Right now it's impossible to have random encounters with fellow roleplayers and not have them paranoid of being griefed.

With that said the savages in a lot of work in other ends.

Don-Seven

Wanderer

Savages don't roleplay and it wasn't hard for you to acquire that house considering you stole it, Good job buddy.

Meatchunkz

Sorceror

what the savages need is a "trial" so to speak, give them what they need to effectively rp(savage paint, red healer) and let them go from there and if they fail to rp after these changes were made just screw them!!!!!!!!

Dread-hybrid

Wanderer

I was the GM of the Old Savages. We had three houses right there at the mouth to the fort. I quit the guild and sold the houses because there was a nonstop flow of griefers and myself and the members just got tired of trying to "roleplay" under those circumstances.

As for the paint, I actually had the GMs take the berry spawn out long before the guild was actually through because once people found out about it it caused even more problems with griefing and members taking the berries and selling them on alts.

My advice:
1. Forget about the berry spawn and just hunt the berries off the savages.
2. Buy up all the houses you can around the mouth of the fort entrance.
3. Pray that the ******* griefers die. Cause that is what is going to eventually kill your guild.

On the other hand, one major problem I had was blues attacking and then running into Cove. If the siege rullset had been in place at the time we could have easily taken care of that problem.

qopempire

Wanderer

If you guys need help to train , im more then willing to let you macro at my "town" which is secluded and a great place to macro. pm me if interested

dankeggo

Wanderer

I've seen a few of them RP, some of them aren't bad. But there is always rift raft in the ranks that "lol" and "omg" now and then.

im not going to deny that me & abaddon havent gone & killed some of the tribe, but the griefing is out of control there. its not even good players that camp the hut, i have been picking them off left & right (when they dont run into cove). i still go by what i said that they are not roleplaying 90% of the time & that they call in friends to help, but come on... at least let them build their chars.

_-Skyline-_

Sorceror

[
StylingPaT^ said:
I'm looking to join a tight group of RPers. I watch my brother play his savage and they never RP and are always fighting and cussing at each other. I saw some pirates the other day and they never broke RP. And I was hoping I could join you guys. My name is Edward Slasher and I'm around the brit docks alot.
ROFL

Irina

Wanderer

Okay, this image proves a few things.

1. Your friends can recall in and talk to you without being attacked.
2. You do not roleplay 100% of the time, and there's no punishment for not roleplaying.
3. Earlier in this post, you all said that players are not supposed to come to the hut to fight you, but you have players hidden in front of it waiting to attack.

This is why guilds should not be sponsored, and I'm talking about ALL guilds, not just savages. There should be no reason for us to award guilds who do not roleplay all the time. The orcs are no longer GM sponsored, stop using them as examples.

Sarth

Wanderer

THE GUILD IS STAYING UP WE ARE ALMOST TO 3 WEEKS AND IT WILL BE UP FROM NOW ON EVEN IF IM THE LAST MEMEBER. Okay first the spamming at the Britan Bank was a screwup and I have not continued this sence I relized. The reason we ban, and stay in the hut is because in two parts. We are dead and trying to get a res or we are preparing a plan to fix our 6 to 1 odds. T^O, and The Vikings shouldn't be talking. Both guilds raid us on horses, and ethys with vanc wepons and indestructible armor all the time. They also alli against us with each other. We have few GM mages now because of lack of training. Therefor they know we cannot kill easy with bone armor and tribal spears. Any member that is caught speaking out of char is given a punishment, if he fails to do so he will be dissmissed. I have already dissmissed many that have either looted the guild house or have broken the rules. Do realize that this is a very new guild and I have not yet found many worth high ranking therefor when I am not on they are not likely to be caught speaking out of char easy. We have asked for a sponcer and will not recieve one witch is fine. I nor anyone else needs a sponcership to Role Play a Savage. It is still fun without a sponcership. Anyone who wishes to join the guild will just have to deal with the greifing. As many of my longer members have realized. There are ways to deal with it like teamwork. Those longer guilded memebers along with myself know that we die many times but we also kill many people. Any Savage also knows that they loose nothing of value but when they kill they gain valuable items. I supply everything my guild needs. Also I am aware of people using alternate characters, and friends to put down greifers. As of now they will be punished then dissmissed if they do this. To guard Savage lands you must be a Savage not an ethy riding blue or red. About the drylooting. Any greifer will be drylooted and resed after looted. Any other RP guilds will only have their wepons, bandages, and regents looted to dissable them. They will also be resed.

EricWC

Wanderer

Sarth said:
THE GUILD IS STAYING UP WE ARE ALMOST TO 3 WEEKS AND IT WILL BE UP FROM NOW ON EVEN IF IM THE LAST MEMEBER. Okay first the spamming at the Britan Bank was a screwup and I have not continued this sence I relized. The reason we ban, and stay in the hut is because in two parts. We are dead and trying to get a res or we are preparing a plan to fix our 6 to 1 odds. T^O, and The Vikings shouldn't be talking. Both guilds raid us on horses, and ethys with vanc wepons and indestructible armor all the time. They also alli against us with each other. We have few GM mages now because of lack of training. Therefor they know we cannot kill easy with bone armor and tribal spears. Any member that is caught speaking out of char is given a punishment, if he fails to do so he will be dissmissed. I have already dissmissed many that have either looted the guild house or have broken the rules. Do realize that this is a very new guild and I have not yet found many worth high ranking therefor when I am not on they are not likely to be caught speaking out of char easy. We have asked for a sponcer and will not recieve one witch is fine. I nor anyone else needs a sponcership to Role Play a Savage. It is still fun without a sponcership. Anyone who wishes to join the guild will just have to deal with the greifing. As many of my longer members have realized. There are ways to deal with it like teamwork. Those longer guilded memebers along with myself know that we die many times but we also kill many people. Any Savage also knows that they loose nothing of value but when they kill they gain valuable items. I supply everything my guild needs. Also I am aware of people using alternate characters, and friends to put down greifers. As of now they will be punished then dissmissed if they do this. To guard Savage lands you must be a Savage not an ethy riding blue or red. About the drylooting. Any greifer will be drylooted and resed after looted. Any other RP guilds will only have their wepons, bandages, and regents looted to dissable them. They will also be resed.

We arnt vikings :/ where mostly knights idiot and you guys ride on ethy ridgebacks. .. . I was res killed atleast 6 times and you was saying "res kill that ******" . enough said and i have only raided there once and yall had 3 pks there we killed them all :/

Halorian

Vipe

Wanderer

as an rper myself (orc) i have to say you guys seriously do not rp at all.. everytime i see you you guys are out of character talking about getting your reds and go pk i see u use haldberds.. from what i see savages dont use them and neither should you .. you guys lvoe res killing and dry looting and banning other day when i went to raid with a few of my fellow orcs you guys banned us all and just hid inside you guys are not even a month old and you expect all this help from the staff.. blood clan orcs have been around way longer then any rp guild and they earned all the respect.. the order got those houses but it wasnt just them.. all of tenebrae is good guy town its not just for the order.. if you wanted something done you should of contacted the admins or gms and asked to be sponsared.. if you ever want to rp please roleplay and not jsut act around ... to me you guys are just pvpers from what i see there is no rping involved eveyrtime i pass by ur houses... your complaining has lead many problems happen with the rp guilds such as removed many stuff and getting no sponsarship from the staff

StylingPaT^

Wanderer

hahaha lets all complain becuase we are not used to rpers that have no set way of role playing. good going :cool: