UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A UO Gamers Ripoff

Sarth

Wanderer
A UO Gamers Ripoff

I made the Cove Savage Clan as an RP guild. I work my *** off and end up with around 50 members in the first week. Not to mention how hard it was to get the closest house to the Savages. Now I find out that the GMs wont even help me out with a berry spawn. They let the orcs have the Hoowah! thing in their house and they have a mask spawn. But the worst is The Order who arn't even Role Playing off of real in game things who have 5-6 houses in Occlu. The houses are GM placed on top of trees witch the last time I heard was Illegal in UO Gamers but its still there. The old Savages recieved a berry spawn and healers. There old sign from where they quit is sill there around he healers. On top of that we are the most Greifed RP guild on the shard and we cant even get a berry spawn to help protect us in the fort.

Terron

Knight
Re: A UO Gamers Ripoff

Sarth said:
I made the Cove Savage Clan as an RP guild. I work my *** off and end up with around 50 members in the first week. Not to mention how hard it was to get the closest house to the Savages. Now I find out that the GMs wont even help me out with a berry spawn. They let the orcs have the Hoowah! thing in their house and they have a mask spawn. But the worst is The Order who arn't even Role Playing off of real in game things who have 5-6 houses in Occlu. The houses are GM placed on top of trees witch the last time I heard was Illegal in UO Gamers but its still there. The old Savages recieved a berry spawn and healers. There old sign from where they quit is sill there around he healers. On top of that we are the most Greifed RP guild on the shard and we cant even get a berry spawn to help protect us in the fort.

Instead of trying to talk to a GM, seek ye Seer, their purpose in life is to assist the RPers :)

Sarth

Wanderer
An RP Ripoff

erendor

Wanderer
Re: An RP Ripoff

You don't roleplay in the slightest. Cussing me out (in newbspeak, none the less), attacking on sight, house-hiding and banning, using 'leave house' to gain a tactical advantage, and dry looting ain't roleplaying. You don't deserve anything.

Savages who talk ooc will be kicked, and yes we have to hide in house and attack on site because pks camp us 24/7 and we cant know which are rp'er and which arnt

Scorpio X

Wanderer

erendor said:
You don't roleplay in the slightest. Cussing me out (in newbspeak, none the less), attacking on sight, house-hiding and banning, using 'leave house' to gain a tactical advantage, and dry looting ain't roleplaying. You don't deserve anything.
The house hiding and banning argument doesn't mean anything. Orcs do the same thing.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

As much as it may pain you to hear it, overnight, instant, mass-recruit-the-server "RP" guilds are exactly the kind of people we're trying to avoid letting take advantage of any attempt to help further the RP community. Quite frankly, the reports I've been getting from not only other roleplayers but staff members' observations lend to the idea that your guild is doing a very poor job of roleplaying to begin with. If you want to be treated with a little more seriousness from the Seers, I suggest you put some thought into how you can enforce and monitor the same discipline that other RP guildleaders are capable of in their respective guilds. Furthermore, guilds come and go. Part of proving yourself to both your fellow roleplayers and the staff is sticking around for awhile. Several months of solid RP is going to impress us, not a couple of weeks. And might I add, the fact that there used to be a guild who roleplayed savages in the past really has nothing to do with your own accomplishments.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

Also since it appears you have posted the same thread twice (a silly thing to do) I am merging this thread in RP. :)

Z

ZugZug

erendor said:

I don't blame him for using house hiding, the orcs have to use these tactics when on foot and out numbered by mounted mage griefers that only come for one reason. Do you know how many times roleplayers stop by to fight the orcs? maybe once a week if were lucky and the rest is griefers.

If you really care, I suggest that your RP guild Leaders exchange contact information with other leaders to setup RP battles. That way you can inform your members and they will expect a rp battle. Right now it's impossible to have random encounters with fellow roleplayers and not have them paranoid of being griefed.

With that said the savages in a lot of work in other ends.

its funny that if you kill so many savages they will bring their non-savage friends to fight you. sometimes half the players that attack me when i go by there are just regular players who (i guess) are friends of people in that guild. if you are going to rp, at least do it right & fight everyone that comes around.

oh, i might add that i have never been down there with more than 1 other person. we are not a bunch of moron griefers who roll with 10 people to just gank the savages.

erendor

Wanderer

Scorpio said:
The house hiding and banning argument doesn't mean anything. Orcs do the same thing.

Except that's more on the level of "won't take a hint and tries to abuse the 'hoowah!'", while these people ban anything (including OBVIOUS roleplayers) from their little tower.

Me and the order get ignored by them:

Why are we all standing there? Every now and then, one of them would 'leave house', get in a hit on someone, then run away and ban anyone that followed them.

Irina

Wanderer

Also, having everyone online in your guild when we broadcasted tonight page was extremely immature and does not make you look good in the least.

As Mia said, if you want to prove yourself worthy of respect from the Seers, stick around for a while. Paging cursing us out is NOT the way to go.

Meatchunkz

Sorceror

yes the cove savages do have it bad, yews the order is the suck really, yes the savages need aid

that one kid

Wanderer

lol. can soemone tell me whats wrong with the order? i see everyone *****ing but yet? what is it? we rped with the savages when tehy first started and we got para ganked/dry looted.

The order... alex or somone else will come to our hut and help the pks try to kill us... When i do attack him i have to chase him into town where he calls me a ***** and gets 3 other reds to attack me.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Alright as a savage myself I'm saying you guys need to layoff... I dont agree with the gms decisions but all we can do is rp untill they change their minds... Anyway. You guys are missing a major point crying out "omg leik teh huoshidin noobs banned me dood" ... We ban you because the hut is not meant to be where you raid. You are supposed to raid the fort. Which we cannot defend without paint (we get attacked by the savage npcs without it). On another note, the savage guild is new... That means most the characters in it are new characters, you guys housecamp us and kill all the new characters so we cant train for ****. Then you cry when we dont come out to get ganked? There may be 5 of us in the hut but with under 300 real skills each we dont stand a chance againt the 3 mounted grief mages outside who run and cast explosion once we come out. They know we cant catch them on mounts... Heres a good example of the stuff that happens hourly: We are at the hut training when sniz rolls up. We stay in the hut and he starts to ms so we have no choice but to come out. We quickly bandage then run out to gank him.... By chance we get him... Yay the savages can rejoice... right? Its time to celebrate isnt it? Wrong. He runs off and gets ressed then calls 6 more people in. We have no choice but to flee to the hut and ban them untill they ms us to death or leave. But after they ms us they just res kill too. The another funny subject. People claiming we are ooc. First things first, WE ARE NOT ORCS when you come to us dont expect "greebas oomies gib shinnies er clomp". Savages are primal people. Usually we just say "You leave savage land!". And of course they keep up the happy rp spirit. "Lol guys look at this noob lets get him!/1/1/ kal vas flam corp por corp por"... Anyway im done ranting. For now at least. I'll go on and get some screenies now and post them in a bit.