UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A UO Gamers Ripoff

Re: An RP Ripoff

erendor said:
You don't roleplay in the slightest. Cussing me out (in newbspeak, none the less), attacking on sight, house-hiding and banning, using 'leave house' to gain a tactical advantage, and dry looting ain't roleplaying. You don't deserve anything.

I don't really care either way but if thats true then what seperates that from the Orcs??

Vipe

Wanderer
Re: A UO Gamers Ripoff

orcs rp savages dont.. ive seen savages using haldberds and talking about getting there other characters and so forth.. thats suppose to be ooc chat would u see a savage npc say im going to get my red.. -.-

Once again someone someone saying we talk ooc with no proof... Everytime we se someone doing that they get warning/kick. Orcs rp??? I goto thier fort and try attacking and end up getting banned from the house or the orc will all just run inside and use hoowah.

Vipe

Wanderer

Irina said:

Okay, this image proves a few things.

1. Your friends can recall in and talk to you without being attacked.
2. You do not roleplay 100% of the time, and there's no punishment for not roleplaying.
3. Earlier in this post, you all said that players are not supposed to come to the hut to fight you, but you have players hidden in front of it waiting to attack.

This is why guilds should not be sponsored, and I'm talking about ALL guilds, not just savages. There should be no reason for us to award guilds who do not roleplay all the time. The orcs are no longer GM sponsored, stop using them as examples.

tug theres proof provided by Irina look at the journal don't tell me thats not ooc

Irina

Wanderer

Tug said:
So she watched us for 2 weeks and got one screen shot? Ive seen worse from other rp guilds

Actually, that was the first time that I was at your fort, and I got there by accident. I've been busy watching the guilds that have been around for longer. Though the other seers HAVE been watching you, and have witnessed more than I did.

Liquidator

Wanderer

Tug said:
Once again someone someone saying we talk ooc with no proof... Everytime we se someone doing that they get warning/kick. Orcs rp??? I goto thier fort and try attacking and end up getting banned from the house or the orc will all just run inside and use hoowah.

we dont have a hoowah system
thats hypocritical, yall ban people too

ive said it before and ill say it again, the savagaes arent perfect but they are better than most PK guilds...more fun

sabba and my dark elf had a good meeting yesterday. we will kill them if we find them outside their savage place

Sarth

Wanderer

Everyone needs to relize that I have no wepon limatations. That is because I would see a Savage as one to use anything he can get his hands on to kill another with. The NPC orcs are only seen using axes, so why is it ok for them to use, maces, swords, bows, and spears. They are also seen using only chainmail armor not leather like all the orcs use and sence when do you see an orc wearing a robe. That is just an example that in an RP guild you make some of your own rules while having the same basic idea. It adds more fun to Role Playing. In that same idea how can you talk us down for using other wepons without even reading our rule books. We stick to our rules and if you do not stick to the rules then you will be banned.

Also we do loot griefers but do not res kill them. To any other RP guild we only loot to dissable such as taking only Bandages, wepons, and reagents. So basically we loot the both in the same manner because Savages have no need for armor, other than bone.

XIQJX

Wanderer

Hi everyone... Today our good friend Luigi came by for a visit. We had some good laughs... Please meet Luigi. Shake hands get to know eachother.

Oh but don't judge him by just that. Luigi is really nice. He also gave us gifts!

... He also had the leave house spot blocked with candlesticks too but I accidently covered that part with the journal and didnt notice till later on when I was circling in paint.

Edit: And now he just brought over some of his super cool friends to hang out with us!

If Luigi is this cool and so is his clone I wonder how cool Mario is!

KissMyPistol

Wanderer

Savages just formed a couple of weeks ago, still making new rules, punishments, languages, etc. You can't expect the best of us yet because it takes a little bit to get our shit together. And it makes it a lot harder when all these low lifes wake up and get on hybrid just to grief the damn savages. How do you people expect us to work on our rping skills if we can't even stay alive long enough to even say hello in savage language to each other? And i think that we all do a good job defending against you grefiers considering we have to wear the worst armor in the game, bone armor. And it's hard to keep new recruits to stay in the clan when they see how bad the mounted mage griefers own us. All we need is some time to ourselves to work on our skills, tactics, and teamwork, then we'll be set and maybe not even need a berry spawn.

---------------------------------------
Up ThE pUnX

Liquidator

Wanderer

orcs dont wear chainmail
orcs use other weapons (ever read a book or seen a movie?)
robes distinguish our magic users