UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A tip for mindless taming

Re: A tip for mindless taming

-=M.A.J.O.R.=-;353751 said:
re-taming pre-tamed animals...
I'm not sure what you mean by this term. You don't mean taming over and over again animals that you've already tamed, do you?

talshar

Wanderer

weinster666;353822 said:
I'm not sure what you mean by this term. You don't mean taming over and over again animals that you've already tamed, do you?
What he means is taming animals that other tamers have tamed and released. It could be one you have done, but not necessarily.

tcabral

Wanderer

Oh. I am stuck on 97,8... PS 115 and jewels... Fortunatelly I have my own hiryu. :cool:

talshar

Wanderer

tcabral;362257 said:
Oh. I am stuck on 97,8... PS 115 and jewels... Fortunatelly I have my own hiryu. :cool:
How high do the jewels take you? Were you getting good gains between the lvl w/o jewels as opposed to the lvl w/jewels? If so, maybe take off the jewels and try gaining again.

qweazdak

Wanderer

Once you tamed an animal, it can't be used to gain skill again. Kill it, so others will spawn, and then move on. If you don't want to kill it, please rename it so others can know it has been tamed before. The min taming skill is raised after each successful tame from different players, thus giving better gains for others.

btw, in the OP, this tip is only good until you tamed it once.

Ratty

Wanderer

Is it true that taming in Fel gives better gains than taming in Tram? Is it worthwhile going into a pk zone to try get more gains?

Oaks

Knight

Ratty;363487 said:
Is it true that taming in Fel gives better gains than taming in Tram?

No, not at all. No difference in raising any skills between facets.

Ratty

Wanderer

Thanks for the info! Lol i been ducking and diving around Fel tring to get better gains!

:rolleyes: