UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A tale of heroes

silvertiger

Knight
Re: A tale of heroes

Some really great stuff. How did you dig this up? Seems like it is time to tell a new tale. A tale of the present time.

There is not a single big guild running the show. Some might disagree, but these are the guilds/alliance I see out there strutting their stuff. First we must give due to the largest, not the best alliance on the shard, RW. If you do a champ spawn from 12 midnight till 12 noon EST, be prepared to be raided by this alliance. While as individuals this alliance is not great, as a combined effort they pwn. To the next largest alliance. I call it DC and Friends. You can almost always find one of it's more prominent individuals at brit gate. He goes by the name of Gans. His character Alone Man is always pwning me( I say that as if it is hard to do, but quite the contrary.:D) This alliance is renowned for their archers. Next is the Shadow Lords/RED. While not as big as the aforementioned alliances, what they don't have in size they make up for in talent. The most prominent person in this guild would be Bile, but as far as talent is concerned this alliance is packed full of it. The dirty boys are the most talented group of guys on this shard. Four of them being brothers makes for a good strong relationship. If you do a champ spawn expect to be raided by one of these 3 alliances. If not raided by these then you will certainly be raided by the next guild. They go by [.] or All hope is gone. With the remains of ITP this guild has a lot of talent. Renowned for their stealthing this guild finds it easy to raid. Headed by Howl this guild has a solid roster. Howl maybe the most prominent, but without with teammates he is left to the dogs mentioned above. Maevar also resides in this guild. Along with regner, blame, and the former 666 guild( a recent merge from alliance to guilded.) And we continue now to the ZENikens. This a very talented group as well. They have lost a lot of members, but still a few remain. Lucifall(coolest Brazilian ever, b/c he doesn't run with dc), Pumpkin, Pumpkin's brother(Alex I believe is the right name,) Marcedes, and others. Then we must not forget the legendary applesauce. While he doesn't play as much as he used to he is still a force to be reckoned with. Moving right along a new and uprising guild that goes by the name ILL or Illuminati, led by Tart Hart, is working their way on to the scene. While being trained by a mysterious Individual they ought to soon be on the same level as some the aforementioned. Last, but not least, is the HZ/SOAD alliance. While not a prominent PvP guild, they spawn as much if not more than any other guild. They are a modern day ITP in numbers and friends. Led by a great duo of MusclyBarbarian and Lukin, this is a great alliance for new players that wish to learn the game. Now don't get me wrong this is not a noobs alliance and certainly not a alliance for high tempered people. This alliance does their thing.

If I missed your guild/alliance please forgive me. I try to remember the most prominent ones.:D

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

blue would be more suited for a hero,
villian is better name for a red

and nice story
but its kind of old
01-22-2007
can anyone tell the story from 07-09?
i know that the guilds onstage were chi/zen barcode usa dc at the time
would love to hear their stories

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Esqarrouth;672361 said:
something i dont know? :confused: :)

You should know when you just say BARCODE.

It was a series of about 50 people in that guild, running around with there head's cut off.

Esqarrouth

Wanderer

XanaxChimp;672425 said:
You should know when you just say BARCODE.

It was a series of about 50 people in that guild, running around with there head's cut off.
oh. you used to play in osi with barcode right? :rolleyes:

Galder1

Sorceror

someone could revise story of NME,chi,di,e. ....
why everyone spell my name as ranger ;f i fell almost like >chick norris<

Dilly

Knight

Galder1;686068 said:
someone could revise story of NME,chi,di,e. ....
why everyone spell my name as ranger ;f i fell almost like >chick norris<

I nominate eby for the job