UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Poor Harvest

otimpyre

Sorceror
From the book he seemed to be close to Brit "But, what is close? heh" then went chasing the dragon north. I believe it could just be a gold table waiting for someone to put fire rubies on it and kill harpies nearby. And summon the dragon.

D-Nox

Knight
Im not sure we should be looking for the altar.
Ive been roaming around brit for several hours and nothing seems out of place.

"But, what is close? heh"
I also tought about that and went search in Cove which could be the village near Brit the book mentions.
Did the same with Trinsic and Yew.
Nothing...

Hagnok

Sorceror

D-Nox

Knight
somehow the book is not in Wind anymore and its now with Trikk and Lexa.
We got new words:
- Trikk "Thank you for finding the book. Im hoping we can perform the ritual soon"
- Lexa "Looks up, then continues reading"
- book "It is a very old book written by a legendary naturalist"
- old "Yes i have heard of this man before. He passed away many moons ago."
- ritual "Im very keen to see this beast and all it can do for us"
- see "It sounds glorious. We will call for your help should we need it again"

it seems they will make the ritual but they dont seem to say anything related to the missing pages

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
Yeah I ran around a lot rangers huts, hedgemaze, cove, hidden valley, all around Brit mountains. Think we are waiting on the ritual to take place. I just though I might find a gold altar table laying around. I think Lexa and Trikk might summon it.

D-Nox

Knight
Unless someone else managed to pick up the book from wind and take it to Trikk and Lexa in Moonglow, it seems the event has its own timer or maybe needs a gm hand to trigger events. it doesnt seem to depend on what we do.

Hagnok

Sorceror
5 at least

Also, I want to know why we need a dragon. It must be a trick.
we need a special one to make a good harverst, this solstice one, but some pages still missing, and that girl lexa is a complet etard bcse she cant read 13 pages, xD

otimpyre

Sorceror
I like this version a golden dragon has been spotted in them thar' hills.
What hills?
Them hills right thar'.
Well I will go have a look then.
Holy crap its a golden dragon trying to eat me!
Kill it see if a prize is inside.
Harvests Die,
The Elves die,
and the Runic kits dry up.
You bumbling idiots you killed the good luck dragon.
You killed the harvests,
You killed the Elves.
You killed every thing.

otimpyre

Sorceror
Now you must bring me 3kk fire rubies, and 1kk harpies feathers. Don't worry we will rebuild the gold altar. :eek:

otimpyre

Sorceror
So it came to pass the good citizens never forgot the day the Good Luck Dragon was slain.
And the harvests did die, and the Elves did leave their home. They went north in search of more fire rubies.
And the citizens did toil and mine and search every nook and cranny for more fire rubies. And they waged war against the harpies.
And they plucked their feathers for a good year. At least a year....
And they rebuilt the golden altar and did toil to pay the toll to resummon a Luck Dragon.
I should have been a bard, with a guitar in my front yard. Life is hard.

Hagnok

Sorceror
but we dont even have a king, lord british is gone, even lord blackthorn is disapeared, we are living on times of real chaos