UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Poor Harvest

silvertiger

Knight
^
I think our objective is to get sanders or someone else to open his office and get Lexa to speak her last phrase.
Nvm, her last phrase is(looking): Could you assist us by checking other areas perhaps?

EDIT well I spent an hour or 2 trying to figure out what a locked sextant in sewers meant. alas another old quest. :'(

Last edited:

silvertiger

Knight
Love and Wisdom by Rhoda Tabor
Don't think that love must take a second place
When knowledge finds her seat upon the throne;
we human hearts would have a sorry time
were knowledge left to rule and reign alone.

What man would care for all is hoarded gold-
what sage would care for all her wisdom rare,
were there no kindred hearts upon the earth
to love him aught, or in his love share.

Love may be overshadowed oftentimes,
when knowledge quickly springs into the light
and flaunts her verdant draperies in the breeze,
like Jonah's gourd, that grew up in a night.

And, too, like Jonah's gourd, she droops and dies
while worms of discontent gnaw at her heart,
If love sit not beside her on the throne
in weal or woe to share an equal part.

Man does not love a slave, nor yet, forsooth,
an underling that grovels at his feet;
he needs an equal in his loving mate
that heart to heart on mutual ground may
meet.

I don't know if this is related, but when I first heard the riddle of the head waiter, I thought throne for some reason. Maybe, our staff and event writers are getting political on us. ;)

silvertiger

Knight
That wasn't there when I went to check out blackthorn's castle the other day when I was looking for Sanders. If it was, then I completely overlooked it like a nimrod.
Felucca.. Sry, I went to check if Blackthorne's castle was the same in fel as it was I tram... it's not.

EDIT: I found a book in yew, where @Cornwallis, enlightens us to his undying love to naked chef's. :eek:

Last edited:

otimpyre

Sorceror
This spot hit me thought I was on to something for sure. Nope no book of notes here. Lots of stuff about harvests though. :sipcoffee:Found a love note to Fuzzy Wuzzy from Kapero lol

D-Nox

Knight
tried saying many words from the book including author and title to trikk and lexa but nothing seem to work.
walked around britain looking for a camp or altar but all i could find was a strange place which seems related to a halloween past event.
maybe there is another book with the rest of the story.

Hagnok

Sorceror
tried saying many words from the book including author and title to trikk and lexa but nothing seem to work.
walked around britain looking for a camp or altar but all i could find was a strange place which seems related to a halloween past event.
maybe there is another book with the rest of the story.
same here