UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Material World

Windows Dark

Wanderer
Re: A Material World

Arkanis-demise;227127 said:
After i told zOrak ima laugh when he gets banned, he tried to make a witty remark but i guess he self owned himself.

I don't think so. I'd trust more zorak's word than your promises. :p

Scorpio X

Wanderer

craig;227182 said:
And all you do is die, run back with necromage and spam
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
with 4 other necromages doing the same thing. So please you dont talk shit.
You need to go get rw, you need to go get evp, you need to get tar, go get aids's help as well. If you had half the balls to fight us even CLOSE to even numbers we wouldn't have to get on our necros. But since you're so fucking pathetic and decide to ask help from every guild on this shard to fight us with 4x the numbers. We ARE going to get on characters that help even the playing field. You were so bad at a mage even you had to go make a stealth archer. gg

craig;227155 said:
Yeah Eskeseshir and paragondancer all them guys like to put on their kneeguards all the time is gets sickening. Really really sickening

much the same as you guys suiting up the knee pads when RW is on?

Lucifall

Knight

Being it that NME is enemy of EVP for some stupid reason, I dont even know what they were doing helping you guys. I dunno, why didnt ALL the mages in there spammed meteor swarm on them? Theres no chance of surviving over 10+ meteor swarms at once, Its all about common sense and tactics.

craig

Sorceror

Skorp last coon i raided we beat you guys bad. Even number, then you guys rush into star room outnumbering us and you still loss. come back a second time and you finally got us. At least you got all the crap ps we threw on the ground. Whats wrong with a stealth archer they are crazy fun to play. and last time i fought you fair 1v1 on my mage. you couldnt kill me, you were using pots and i werent. You got so fricken pissed off everysingle time you seen me you bitch me out, so maybe you should let go of the grudge.

z0rak

Wanderer

craig;227182 said:
And all you do is die, run back with necromage and spam
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
with 4 other necromages doing the same thing. So please you dont talk shit.

what's really amazing is that you couldn't think of a strategy to not die to this.

As for me, I'd take a few steps away from the necromancers so that the withers didn't hit me, then i'd kill them. But complex strategizing isn't really anybody's forte here. Try mass recruiting another 10 people and then stand still for wither spams again, maybe it'll work :/

I resent the asskissing comment that was dished out to me earlier in this thread. If anyone here could take their head out of their own ass and do some Real PvP maybe they wouldnt have to bitch. Ive fought z0rak and lost horribly but im not gonna bitch or suck up. I also dont resort to the lame bitch tactics that 3/4 of the people here do I.E. Gather 200 random people to try to kill them, House Hide, Gank squads etc... Grow some balls, End the forum PvP, And go fucking fight some shit.

Windows Dark

Wanderer

z0rak;227583 said:
what's really amazing is that you couldn't think of a strategy to not die to this.

As for me, I'd take a few steps away from the necromancers so that the withers didn't hit me, then i'd kill them. But complex strategizing isn't really anybody's forte here. Try mass recruiting another 10 people and then stand still for wither spams again, maybe it'll work :/

Detail: they're so many.... so crowded... felucca rules can't let they run because they will push each other and won't walk any longer. lawl.

Chap

Wanderer

Oh and fyi a raid is only won if you leave with the scrolls. No one cares if one of our members dies.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

craig;227506 said:
Skorp last coon i raided we beat you guys bad. Even number, then you guys rush into star room outnumbering us and you still loss. come back a second time and you finally got us. At least you got all the crap ps we threw on the ground. Whats wrong with a stealth archer they are crazy fun to play. and last time i fought you fair 1v1 on my mage. you couldnt kill me, you were using pots and i werent. You got so fricken pissed off everysingle time you seen me you bitch me out, so maybe you should let go of the grudge.
1) If you're talking about server wars I started that fight with 40 mana and you weaken spammed me everytime I went offensive. I never got "fricken pissed off" I got annoyed because you talk so much shit when you die and it never ends. You can't take a death, you ALWAYS have an excuse.

2) We dueled after that and you died every fight.

You don't fight even, ever. You rarely even raid or come out of a house unless you're stacked.

z0rak is crazy uo addicted bitch.
He plays with 12 ping and he is sooo happy that he can own every single person in the shard.Every threat he starts is filled with anger and stupid childish behaviour.
z0rak said: "I OWN U ALL MUHAHAHAHHA !!" ......."I'M THE BEST MUHAHAHAH !!!" ........."OMG GUYS U SUCK BECAUSE I OWN U ALL MUHAHAHAH" etc etc etc

How troublesome :p

z0rak

Wanderer

Mae'Var;231590 said:
z0rak is crazy uo addicted bitch.
He plays with 12 ping and he is sooo happy that he can own every single person in the shard.Every threat he starts is filled with anger and stupid childish behaviour.
z0rak said: "I OWN U ALL MUHAHAHAHHA !!" ......."I'M THE BEST MUHAHAHAH !!!" ........."OMG GUYS U SUCK BECAUSE I OWN U ALL MUHAHAHAH" etc etc etc

How troublesome :p

you kinda suck. quick, go be one of the oldest players on the shard with insane items and still be terrified to ever not be in stealth mode.

I love how I haven't played in 2 1/2 weeks and I'm still getting pulled into these rediculous conversations.

Croquet anyone?

Glasgowx

Wanderer

Why does the roleplaying section always get turned into non roleplaying threads. Stop posting useless attacks on each other.

MTaylor

Wanderer

Mythos-demise;232021 said:
Why does the roleplaying section always get turned into non roleplaying threads. Stop posting useless attacks on each other.

little remark :)