UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Material World

z0rak

Wanderer
A Material World

We live in a very material world. Owning everything possible is what truly makes a man. I'm proud to say that I own a lot and I own hard.

Whilst traveling through the vicious wilderness on the outskirts of Britain, I was accosted by three thugs. "Oh, my!" I thought to myself, "This could be trouble." I saw, out of the corner of my eye, a pendulous motion. Fear swept through me as I knew this could mean trouble. Just like that, I landed flat on my arse as a bola swept me off my ghostly steed. And with that, all of the hoodlums were upon me -- a precarious situation in itself, but one I was intimately familiar with. But such was not the end of my woes. That no-good do-goodder who threw me off my mount had an animal friend -- a giant bird that looked angry.

Times looked bleak, but I did my best to combat the foes and escape their dangerous trap. I healed myself with magic, but alas 'twas not enough. Within a few moments I was staring at my own corpse through gray goggles as my victorious foes rattled through my pockets for spare potions and reagents. But I was quick to action -- through the shimmering moongate I ran into the capable hands of one of Mondain's priests, a wandering healer for those with questionable pasts. I was quick to my feet and had my armor equipped in no time. My mana had not had time to regenerate, but I was able to regain my full health before I ran through the moongate, though any further spells would be difficult to cast.

I made a mad dash for my corpse, which was still surrounded by the hoodlums who had accosted me. At once they were all on me again, and with health draining, i summoned every bit of magic power I had to cast a teleportation spell as I was running, my foes quick behind me. Again and again, I cast the spell whenever I could gather the mana, all the while unquestionable doom breathing down my neck. As I continued to evade my pursuers, I ran across a fenced-in farm. "AHA! THIS WILL STOP THAT WICKED BIRD BEAST!", i exclaimed as I teleported behind the barrier. And to my utter delight, the fence proved too high for the beast to follow. And so, I rested a moment as my pursuers searched for an entry to my cage.

After a few moments, one of my attackers, a notoriously cowardly murderer by the name of Death Fox found his way into my sanctuary. "Vas Ort Flam", i exclaimed just moments before his cleaver found a hole in my armor. I hurled my explosion magick at the attacker, but he persisted. My mana was still low, and so serious measures had to be taken. I concentrated hard as I allowed him to pummel me. "An Mani", I chanted again and again, and soon, it was HE that was running. Breathless and near-dead, my attacker tried to make a break for safety, but it was too late. "In Sar" and his life was over.

I knew his comrades would be none too happy. They had not yet found me, and so I took a moment to save myself from any further bother by that wretched bird beast. "Por Corp Wis" I chanted several times as icicles bombarded the beast. Just as the bird's owner arrived, I cast my final spell and the beast was dead.

"You'll pay for this, vile scum!" the bird's understandably upset master yelled.

"Not likely," I said with a grimace.

And so, this archer-beast-master named Dread Lord, along with another notoriously cowardly murderer, Arkanis, were upon me through the fence. I entered into a Blood Oath with the coward Arkanis as I had my way with the beastless archer. With a "Vas Ort Flam", "Kal Vas Flam", "In Sar" he was done. And I quickly turned my sights to Arkanis, who was obviously cowling with fear. "In Nox", I yelled as I ran to stand as close as possible. "An Mani", "An Mani", "An Mani", I whispered, over and over as a barage of ice attacks pummelled the cowering archer. I took everything of value from their lifeless bodies and walked away, satisfied.

But wait! What is this?! Death fox's evil brother Livly fox was upon me before I could make it through the gate. I felt the familiar death-grip of the Strangle spell as Livly tore into me with his cleaver. But it was to no avail, I was well-rested and fully capable of handling a single assailant. He was quickly dispatched with a few fireballs, and I filled the remainder of my sack with the loot.

And the moral of the story is -- I'm better than you.

Re: A Material World

z0rak;226637 said:
We live in a very material world. Owning everything possible is what truly makes a man. I'm proud to say that I own a lot and I own hard.

This is the first role-playing post I've read in this forum, and I might say it'll probably be my last. But it was great! Good penmanship sir!

craig

Sorceror

I am not kidding. I got very interested into that story. Bravo i say, that was excellent

outluke

Sorceror

I love your story zOrak, it show's that there is actually more in you than the usual:
Pas Tym An Sanct
An Ex Por
In Agle Corp Ilem
Vas Ort Flam
Kal Vas Flam
Pas Tym An Sanct
Pas Tym An Sanct
Pas Tym An Sanct

What do you know...

z0rak

Wanderer

Oh, and your comments as a ghost after i face-planted you were also fun, Mr. Arkanis.

Arkanis: "The day they ban you ima laugh"
Me: "The day they ban me because you suck ima cry"
Arkanis: "You hack, no one can cast that fast"
Me: "I ping 12 ms, not 13, not 14, 12. i CAN cast that fast"
You: "im sure you can with support"

Whine more, but please do enjoy your dirt naps.

motomi

Wanderer

Still holding on to hack excuses, pathetic. :\

Does it really hurt that bad when someone with less experience in aos can beat you? Enough to pathetically rely on ridiculous excuses? I somewhat understand your dilemma though. You've spent what, years playing with people who ping 300+ and have no real pvp experience? It must puzzle you when you run into someone who actually knows how to play this game.

I pity you.

Why cant people accept the fact that z0rak is better than them .

ZORAK FUCKING PWNS YOU END OF STORY

outluke

Sorceror

z0rak;226864 said:
Oh, and your comments as a ghost after i face-planted you were also fun, Mr. Arkanis.

Me: "The day they ban me because you suck ima cry"
Arkanis: "You hack, no one can cast that fast"

Whine more, but please do enjoy your dirt naps.

Me: "The day they ban you because you suck the hell freezes over"
Arkanis: No one can cast that fast"

That is how our conversation actually went, exactly to every word. When you try to look smart at least stick to facts.

No lets get more facts stright. I never said i was better than you. I never stressed that you hack, I won't say stuff I can't prove. I merely stressed that NOONE on this shard casts as fast at you, and you are not only one who pings 12ms. Go figure. I don't cry or whine over 3k lost insurance, people who do that truly are pathetic.

Ima revive this thread sometime in the future, and as i said ima laugh.

pbguy434

Knight

Arkanis-demise;227103 said:
Me: "The day they ban you because you suck the hell freezes over"
Arkanis: No one can cast that fast"

Learn to make sense. I didn't read the rest of your post for fear of becoming more stupid. And I laugh at you people who know all these spell names. L2Razor.

outluke

Sorceror

pbguy434;227117 said:
Learn to make sense. I didn't read the rest of your post for fear of becoming more stupid. And I laugh at you people who know all these spell names. L2Razor.

Things that don't make sense for some, make sense for others. After i told zOrak ima laugh when he gets banned, he tried to make a witty remark but i guess he self owned himself. Didn't it just happen to you as well?

zOrak made a perfectly good post, fully in character aout killing me. I don't really get it why you guys try to convert it into yet another flame war.

craig

Sorceror

Yeah i definetly dont know why you guys are fighting, all Arkanis did was give a compliment. And it just turned into a flame thread.

PooPsTa

Sorceror

its a flame thread cuz of motherfuckers jumping at the opportunity to Suck up and kiss ass to ZoraK... i dunno maybe hoping he will not kill u in the field?

no one was even complaining about hax or whatever in the first place....

seriously zorak i do hope u still kill these lil cheerleaders out in the field.

Eskesheir you might as well grab a pair of pom poms and do a cheer... all i see when u post is this:

ZORAK FUCKING PWNS END OF STORY

enough already

Oh and i forgot to add... Loved the story btw.

craig

Sorceror

Yeah Eskeseshir and paragondancer all them guys like to put on their kneeguards all the time is gets sickening. Really really sickening

Scorpio X

Wanderer

craig;227155 said:
Yeah Eskeseshir and paragondancer all them guys like to put on their kneeguards all the time is gets sickening. Really really sickening
And all you do is talk shit, there is no middle ground on this shard.

craig

Sorceror

And all you do is die, run back with necromage and spam
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
Wither
with 4 other necromages doing the same thing. So please you dont talk shit.