UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

a game for movie buffs

Re: a game for movie buffs

Sintoo;289589 said:
Oh you've made me so happy Eby! Competition!

Judith Hoag (ER) Dakota Fanning

Now try and connect these two bad boys ;)

Kjell Bergqvist - Clancy Brown

I dont even know who that first guy is. haha. I"ll try in a bit when I have more time.

[Drakull]

Knight

Kjell Berggvist (Ganster) Eric Silva (Stinger) Casey Clark (Flying Tiger) Abby Wathen (Monday Night Mayhem) John Turturro (The Sicilan) Christopher Lambert (Highlander) Clancy Brown (a.k.a. the kurgan) :)

I'll let paragon dancer choose the next couple :)

Sintoo

Sorceror

Darren Dalto (Alien Nation) Gary Graham (Alien Nation: Body and soul) Kristin Davis (Sex and the city) Will Arnett

You didn't put any actors!

Well, they aren't actors, but they have been in movies:

Wilt Chamberlin & Jeff Gordon

Yes, the basketball player, and the race car driver.

[Drakull]

Knight

ParagonDancer;292570 said:
You didn't put any actors!

Well, they aren't actors, but they have been in movies:

Wilt Chamberlin & Jeff Gordon

Yes, the basketball player, and the race car driver.
Do you mean??
Wilt Chamberlain (Conan the destroyer, playing the role of bombaata) Arnold Schwarzenegger (Twins/Junior) Danny Devito (Mars attacks) Martin Short (Three Amigos!/Father of the bride) Steve Martin (Looney tunes: back in action) Jeff Gordon

Drakull-demise;292630 said:
Do you mean??
Wilt Chamberlain (Conan the destroyer, playing the role of bombaata) Arnold Schwarzenegger (Twins/Junior) Danny Devito (Mars attacks) Martin Short (Three Amigos!/Father of the bride) Steve Martin (Looney tunes: back in action) Jeff Gordon

Yes good sir!

I saw Conan for the first time the other day and saw Wilt and was like "What the HELL is Wilt Chamberlin doing?!" lol

Sintoo

Sorceror

I'm stunned...you've continued this one without my knowledge. I just feel appalled by this whole event that has unfolded beyond my presence.

Harry Dean Stanton ( The Wendell Baker Story ) Owen Wilson ( Night at the Museum ) Ben Stiller ( Flirting with Disaster ) Mary Tyler Moore

Sintoo;317107 said:
I'm stunned...you've continued this one without my knowledge. I just feel appalled by this whole event that has unfolded beyond my presence.

Harry Dean Stanton ( The Wendell Baker Story ) Owen Wilson ( Night at the Museum ) Ben Stiller ( Flirting with Disaster ) Mary Tyler Moore

are you not going to give me someone to do?

I was so happy when i saw a new thread here, but you didn't give me one to do. :(

Sintoo;317401 said:
Link the samurai's.

Takashi Shimura - Tomisaburo Wakayama

Tomisaburo Wakayama (Ote) - Akira Shoiji (Tempyo no iraka) - Takashi Shimura

:)

the very first thread to the game posted that they are supposed to be somewhat well known actors.... lol.

So back to easy street for YOU!

Mitch Hedburg & David Bowie

Sintoo

Sorceror

Well they are arent they?
Somewhat to me at least :p
Considering the average actor makes about 2-10 movies in their lifetime these guys have made 100's.

But I thought it was a pretty easy one, they both worked during the same time era and in similiar films. I even think they've played in the same movie but dont quote me on that one though.

Is Mitch Hedburg, Hedberg? I have no idea who it is and I couldent find anyone named Hedburg.

Sintoo;318193 said:
Well they are arent they?
Somewhat to me at least :p
Considering the average actor makes about 2-10 movies in their lifetime these guys have made 100's.

But I thought it was a pretty easy one, they both worked during the same time era and in similiar films. I even think they've played in the same movie but dont quote me on that one though.

Is Mitch Hedburg, Hedberg? I have no idea who it is and I couldent find anyone named Hedburg.

Oh it might be Hedberg.

He's a stand up comedian who's done a couple cameo appearances.

To get you started he was in Lords of Dogtown, and Almost Famous.

Sintoo

Sorceror

Mitch Hedberg ( Almost Famous ) Jimmy fallon ( Arthur et les Minimoys ) David Bowie

John Sharian - Ingrid Bergman

Make me proud!