UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Day in the life of a Savage!

Vek

Sorceror
Re: A Day in the life of a Savage!

Amazonia;1939789 said:
Lol you think I'm gonna skip away? You thought it'd be as easy as that? Your hands motions was pretty gay. Try to grief me? :] You know, you'll probably realize u'r not of my level.

It is pretty hard to get into the negatives these days....

Ozzy

Sorceror

Amazonia;1939789 said:
Lol you think I'm gonna skip away? You thought it'd be as easy as that? Your hands motions was pretty gay. Try to grief me? :] You know, you'll probably realize u'r not of my level.

Ehhh... Yeah since I'm not a fucking griefer, nor am I an inbred little whore from Canada who thinks he/she... I'm sorry, IT, is good at something because IT can run around mounted in full valor + vanq weps and kill unmounted players with exceptional iron + exceptional weapons, the fact that I actually redlined (altough I admit never killed you with my exceptional weps) don't really help your case here.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Yeah and that was the last time I fought you, I went with the rest of BC to find another game then UO that we could play togheter.

Vek

Sorceror

Amazon One (Xena!)

Amazon Two (Penthesilea aka Amazonia)

Caz

Knight

Nice kills savages.

The Amazons were poking around our outpost earlier when I was restocking the hut but fled before I could log onto my mage.

Vek

Sorceror

Because they hide from me!

Seriously i can never find em lol.....

RPed at the islands with em though and that was fun :D

Amazonia

Sorceror

Caz;1939951 said:
Nice kills savages.

The Amazons were poking around our outpost earlier when I was restocking the hut but fled before I could log onto my mage.

Wow wow relax with your amazons poking around your outpost, I didn't even knew SSG exist... How could I come to ''poke around'', stupid asshole. And I suppose it takes 2 mins to log a mage? I remember exploring your little hut and left when a stupid troll was wasting my armors.

Amazonia

Sorceror

Vek;1939821 said:
Amazon One (Xena!)

Amazon Two (Penthesilea aka Amazonia)

Ohhh Picture game? :)

Savage One, Bhora.

Bhora, Again.

Savage Two, Kynara.

Xena dies 2v2...

BUT... then Bhora dies again, Penthesilea outnumbered. :]

Savage 3, Lar.

Rezkilling, hahaha

I guess your fun is take screenshots of your own moments, I think I will start taking my screenshots. *Kisses*

By the way, when you killed Penthesilea, I was afk for 3 seconds and realized when you all had the last shot already loaded. Proof: Obviously nobody would stay next to a wall after getting Chain Lightninged... And I don't think you kill Penthesilea really easy. ;/ Even 3v1...

Edit: Now for tonight.... both of you sitting in your house quiet.

Then Savage Four dies, Adrok. The auto death screenshot didn't work but in another pic we can crearly see the little corpse inside the house.

Doubt on the picture? This bug of names going anywhere only work on players. :]

There we go...

Vek

Sorceror

What an adorable thread!!!

I love the pictures!

Your quite the messy one arnt'cha! (see pictures above, the spells all over the screen)

Amazonia

Sorceror

I don't think that mess really trouble me, if I've been able to live with it for a year, I can still do it.

Vek

Sorceror

Amazonia;1940346 said:
I don't think that mess really trouble me, if I've been able to live with it for a year, I can still do it.

Just thought it was cute ^.-

Red Star

Wanderer

Amazonia;1940001 said:
Wow wow relax with your amazons poking around your outpost, I didn't even knew SSG exist... How could I come to ''poke around'', stupid asshole. And I suppose it takes 2 mins to log a mage? I remember exploring your little hut and left when a stupid troll was wasting my armors.

o lololololol u got pwnt shut op.

In all seriousness, you just made yourself look like an asshole for raging at someone that didn't do shit. Annnddd I'm pretty sure SSG has been around since like '06 or something.