UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

A Day in the life of a Savage!

Vek

Sorceror
A Day in the life of a Savage!

Theres the first day.......

The First Kill......

The First Fishing Trip......

Learning Tactics......

And Finally a hearty meal for all that hard work!...

Vek

Sorceror
Re: A Day in the life of a Savage!

Amazons taste even better.........agree with that too?

PinoX7

Wanderer

Oh, wow that looks funny. Luring unsuspecting players into a devious trap with piles of gold :)

Amazonia

Sorceror

Vek;1939486 said:
Amazons taste even better.........agree with that too?

I don't think you're capable of eating amazons for more than 2 secs. I think you barely had the time to loot one stack of reg and sandals. ;/ As I own your asses and loot almost everything because I got the control. I think the only time you have a control it's either when I'm logged off or when you got MS people with you to defend. :D Otherwise I end up winner and you end up in your hut hiding. :]

Vek

Sorceror

Amazonia;1939537 said:
I don't think you're capable of eating amazons for more than 2 secs. I think you barely had the time to loot one stack of reg and sandals. ;/ As I own your asses and loot almost everything because I got the control. I think the only time you have a control it's either when I'm logged off or when you got MS people with you to defend. :D Otherwise I end up winner and you end up in your hut hiding. :]

You camp my house all day with 4 other people, i never had MS help me, and of course im going to house hide im outnumbered with no mount and no armor, and your all dexers. I just find it kind of sad that you only log on to grief us...

Amazonia

Sorceror

All dexxers? Penthesilea has 0 Weapon Skill.

No MS? Who's Mellow Yellow then?

4 other people? Huh... wasn't I alone like... Penthesilea vs. Lar & Bhora & Kynara... you still ate dirty nap. And just a few mins ago you were two mages, ya got dropped in your own house by normal spells, no Earthquake and Meteor Swarms... Vas Ort Flam In Nox An Exp Por Exp Pot Vas Ort Flam Cor Por, anyone can heal that. :] Rper or not.

All day? Umm no, I don't spend all my day on uo, thx.

It's sad that I grief you? I don't think it's sad, it's okay, everyone got their own fun.

Oh and by the way, the no armor comment... I don't think you should consider too much about your armors... I doubt I got much armors either...

homegrown328

Wanderer

Vek;1939560 said:
You camp my house all day with 4 other people, i never had MS help me, and of course im going to house hide im outnumbered with no mount and no armor, and your all dexers. I just find it kind of sad that you only log on to grief us...

killing people who RP an aggressive race isn't griefing, it's farming.

Ozzy

Sorceror

To amazonia could you bring your "omg i r l33t cuz I killed Vek" to some other part of the forums because no rper is impressed with you.

Amazonia

Sorceror

I don't think your posts are important to me either, Ozzy, I've always disliked ur face and you dislied my face as well, so go away from my face. You're not the king, neither any kind of spokesperson.

Selkie

Sorceror

I love talk of disliking each other's faces on an MMO.

I CAN TELL BY YOUR AVATAR THAT YOUR FACE IS DISGUSTING.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Amazonia;1939745 said:
I don't think your posts are important to me either, Ozzy, I've always disliked ur face and you dislied my face as well, so go away from my face. You're not the king, neither any kind of spokesperson.

I am king and I am spokesperson of "stfu amazonia we all hate you plz gtfo" look at it from the bright side, I actually took time to make you an own little branch that we can all hate instead of just singeling you out.

Amazonia

Sorceror

*Opens mouth big and puts hands onto both sides of the face*.

OHHHH NOOOO I feel sooooo pwnt.....

*Removes hands from the face.* *Roll eyes*

Ozzy

Sorceror

Oh yes thats was what I wanted to see you emote yourself being "pwnt"... Or did I just want you to go away? I'll go with option number two.

Counter emote: *motions to Amazonia to skip away* skip away frenchie, skip away!

Amazonia

Sorceror

Lol you think I'm gonna skip away? You thought it'd be as easy as that? Your hands motions was pretty gay. Try to grief me? :] You know, you'll probably realize u'r not of my level.