UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

9/11 Moment of silence

woodycook

Knight
Re: 9/11 Moment of silence

EvilChild;784967 said:
Jet fuel burns more than hot enough to weaken steel. Not melt steel, but yes it will weaken steel. As far as the molten steel found months later in the debris? I have no idea how that would even be possible regardless of how the buildings were taken down. It seems most likely that whoever is quoted saying that was either taken out of context, or didn't know what they were talking about to begin with.

Watch this video with NIST's John Gross saying there was no molten steel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmrZ3JmgONI
Thermal imaging shows molten steel under buildings 1, 2, and 7.

Molten steel was found under the towers even 2 MONTHS after september 11th. This doesn't happen in fires, and John Gross even said so himself.

EvilChild;784967 said:
I have to agree with bacchus. For conspiracy nuts, it shouldn't be an argument of how the WTCs fell, but rather of who was flying the planes that took them down.

Insults are typically used when frustrated people can't produce facts to back up their claims. Keep the debate civilized or admit I'm right and leave. I'm not here to bicker, if you can't provide to the debate then don't participate.

woodycook

Knight

Daywolf;784981 said:
...or to historical nuts. ....... And yes, we made it to the moon ;)

Don't attempt to derail the thread. Facts and evidence or gtfo.

I see this way too often. When people are losing the debate they turn to insults and anger.

Once again... our current topic is molten steel under the towers, NOT the moon landing.

woodycook

Knight

Pictures of ground zero:

View attachment 30656

View attachment 30655

View attachment 30657

Those who claim molten steel was under the towers include the Mayor of New York, NYPD, First Responders, Firefighters... basically anyone who was on ground zero except the 9-11 commission who the government hired to investigate.

15 Million dollars was spent investigating 9-11... 25% of which can't be accounted for.

40 Million dollars was spent investigating Clintons BJ.

Attachments

• moltenstreamthermate.jpg
    moltenstreamthermate.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 17
  • metalglow.jpg
    metalglow.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Scunthorpe_Molten_Steel.jpg
    Scunthorpe_Molten_Steel.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 18
  • x_Dsc03650_z.jpg
    x_Dsc03650_z.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 21

Phelon

Knight

woodycook;785050 said:
Watch this video with NIST's John Gross saying there was no molten steel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmrZ3JmgONI
Thermal imaging shows molten steel under buildings 1, 2, and 7.

Molten steel was found under the towers even 2 MONTHS after september 11th. This doesn't happen in fires, and John Gross even said so himself.

Insults are typically used when frustrated people can't produce facts to back up their claims. Keep the debate civilized or admit I'm right and leave. I'm not here to bicker, if you can't provide to the debate then don't participate.

Meh, you personally insulted me last night so don't try to claim the high road. You tried to edit it but it were quoted before you could. Don't play that game man, you've just lost all credibility on that moral bullshit. One of us certainly is brainwashed though, you hit that dead on, just a little projection thing happening.

people die senseless deaths on the daily. no matter what happened the bottom line is people died needlessly, let's not detract from that.

side note: doesn't it seem logical that jet fuel would burn at temps substantially less than most materials? knowing that fire is a chain reaction wouldn't one suspect an escalation in materials being consumed?

kill this topic, you kids are douce bags

woodycook

Knight

Phelon;785057 said:
Meh, you personally insulted me last night so don't try to claim the high road. You tried to edit it but it were quoted before you could. Don't play that game man, you've just lost all credibility on that moral bullshit. One of us certainly is brainwashed though, you hit that dead on, just a little projection thing happening.

I called you Mr. Muscles because you said you wanted to kick my teeth in. Sorry if you felt insulted by being called Mr. Muscles. Why so angry about asking questions? Your service to the country was in vain if Americans can't ask questions without threats. If you joined the service for money you're not a soldier, just another mercenary, sadly.

And Darth, Yes, fire of course will consume other things. Office fires top out at a relatively low 600-700 degrees. Gas lines, Kerosene, Pressure, add it all up and we are still missing thousands of degrees. And once again we can do this without insults. Facts or don't bother posting..

Daywolf

Sorceror

woodycook;785051 said:
I see this way too often. When people are losing the debate they turn to insults and anger.
Loosing?!? :D
That answers it, the intent.
Insults and anger? Where??
My point was valid, I agree with the person I was replying to. Try attacking them "ftw".

woodycook

Knight

Daywolf;785065 said:
Loosing?!? :D
That answers it, the intent.
Insults and anger? Where??
My point was valid, I agree with the person I was replying to. Try attacking them "ftw".

Read the above posts man, its simply people attempting to insult me instead of providing any thought provoking material.

What was your point again? We will discuss it.

EvilChild

Knight

That quote of me wasn't intended to be an insult. I apologize if you took offense.

Those pictures of "molten steel" at supposedly "ground zero" don't show all that much. First off at least one of them isn't even of ground zero, second off it's impossible to tell what metal is actually melted (which is important because not all metals melt at the same temperature). Finally, that interview was a joke. For the most part the people they talked to were police, fire fighters, construction workers, whom probably know a good deal what they are doing in their careers but can't be relied upon to accurately describe a chunk of metal that has been heated to red hot vs a metal that has actually melted.

This is what happened to the steel at the WTC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYckjUldG3A

It's unbiased and shows that heated steel loses much of its ability to resist being deformed. Note: You don't actually need to melt metal like steel in order for it to lose most of its strength.

If there were any pools of liquid metal at the WTC it is most likely that they were some other type of metal with a lower melting point. Another interesting possibility is that the pressure of tons of debris lowered the melting point of many metals including steel. Although the pressure required would be quite high.

Daywolf

Sorceror

woodycook;785067 said:
Read the above posts man, its simply people attempting to insult me instead of providing any thought provoking material.

What was your point again? We will discuss it.
So if you are claiming you have the evidence, who is going to follow through ftw? Alex Jones? Listen to him long enough, you too will find yourself classified by him in one of his little evil dissident groups :D I certainly am :) (for other subjects)

So back to my agreement with EvilChild, from a historical perspective I too would be investigating the who, as the probability factor is much higher than for rigging the WTC. Know the phrase, 'history repeats itself'? Though if such is the case, I'd expect the rabbit hole to go much deeper than Bush. I guess lucky for the Saudis (to name one), people have their focus on other things.

woodycook

Knight

EvilChild;785076 said:
There ya go folks, that certainly explains the "molten steel".

No, it doesn't explain it. I removed that image. I was just googling some images up as I didn't have any saved on my computer. I should have took the time to examine the link on the image.

It's not even a conspiracy that there was molten steel underneath the trade center. The mayor of New York himself admits that there was molten steel.

woodycook

Knight

Daywolf;785075 said:
Though if such is the case, I'd expect the rabbit hole to go much deeper than Bush. I guess lucky for the Saudis (to name one), people have their focus on other things.

It is much deeper than Bush. Bush more than likely was not involved at all. If it was an inside job it would have been a black ops need to know basis, and Bush would not have needed to know. If anybody, it was most likely criminal elements inside the CIA and MOSSAD.

woodycook

Knight

"Commissioners believed that key agencies of the U.S. government, including The Pentagon, the FAA and NORAD were deliberately deceiving them, and that the CIA was deliberately impeding the work of the commission. On the whole, the chairmen of the commission believed the commission was set up to fail."

Chairmen of official 9-11 commission says Pentagon were deliberately deceiving them.

The people who wrote the official story don't even believe the official story.

....."Senator Max Cleland, who resigned from the 9/11 Commission after calling it a “national scandal”, stated in a 2003 PBS interview,
“I’m saying that’s deliberate. I am saying that the delay in relating this information to the American public out of a hearing… series of hearings, that several members of Congress knew eight or ten months ago, including Bob Graham and others, that was deliberately slow walked… the 9/11 Commission was deliberately slow walked, because the Administration’s policy was, and its priority was, we’re gonna take Saddam Hussein out.”
Cleland, speaking with Democracy Now, said,
“One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”.
In 2006 the Washington Post reported that several members of the 9/11 Commission suspected deception on part of the Pentagon. As reported,
“Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon’s initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.”"

The men and woman involved with the OFFICIAL STORY even want a new investigation.

woodycook

Knight

You can call me crazy all you like, but you also have to call the 9-11 commissioners crazy who said it was a fraud, and they wrote the story that you fellows are defending. You are defending an outdated story that the writers admit to being fraud.

It's not simply a group of conspiracy theorists that believe 9-11 was an inside job. It's Engineering Professionals, Military Generals, Intelligence Analysts, Demolition Squads, and its quickly becoming the majority of American citizens that believe 9-11 was an inside job.

Hell, it's American Intelligence Generals:
American Intelligence General confirms plane did not hit Pentagon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MTDpHGkgqY&feature=related

And like I've said a million times before, its even the 9-11 Commissioners. Including the chairman.

We only want a new investigation. One that is not done by an arm of the Federal Government. We need an independent investigation with real evidence.

If 9-11 was not an inside job, why doesn't the government grant an independent investigation into the attacks? It seems like the simplest way to lay it all to rest is to get a real investigation.

whoever

Wanderer

as we can see, woody has been making lots of researches about 9/11
moment of silence for the victims and moment of searching for the truth for the ones who are still here.