UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2v2 Tournament Official Thread

Thunder

Page
i hate to do this but due to circumstances beyond my control i have to cancel this event. i lost my main access to the internet and can no longer log in game for the time being. if/when i get internet access again ill try to do another event.

my apologies for having to cancel, i dont know if another staff member will want to pick this event up or not but for now it will be canceled.

for the 2 teams entered and have paid i will try to have someone else give your money back to you or you can wait for my return but i dont know when that will be.

i hate to do this but due to circumstances beyond my control i have to cancel this event. i lost my main access to the internet and can no longer log in game for the time being. if/when i get internet access again ill try to do another event.

my apologies for having to cancel, i dont know if another staff member will want to pick this event up or not but for now it will be canceled.

for the 2 teams entered and have paid i will try to have someone else give your money back to you or you can wait for my return but i dont know when that will be.

If you have unlimited data on your cell phone you can just use pdanet to leech off your cell phones internet. if you have a decent connection (cspire,atnt,etc.) you will be at almost if not exactly the same speed as wifi regular internet.