UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2v2 Tournament Official Thread

crikey

Sorceror
Cool thanks for hosting the event. Very cool that you included a reward: this will get people pumped up for sure

I'm not even going to bother with this tho....low chance of success with this ruleset(if I could even find a partner who isn't retarded). Would rather waste the 50k on gambling stones

Anyone want to guess which team will win?

crikey

Sorceror
well so far no teams have registeredx. im begining to think its just a waste of my time.
its hard for some to get a partner.

I think if you changed it to a 1v1 tournament, and made it as least restrictive as possible(allow every item, skill, spell etc so people feel comfortable paying), you would get maximized turnout

Just one schmucks gods honest opinion

Thunder

Page
its hard for some to get a partner.

I think if you changed it to a 1v1 tournament, and made it as least restrictive as possible(allow every item, skill, spell etc so people feel comfortable paying), you would get maximized turnout

Just one schmucks gods honest opinion

i went with the ruleset that was wanted by the majority of players as seen in the other thread. i didnt pick this ruleset at random. i did pick the 2v2 part though

Magic Reflect: Allowed
i went with the ruleset that was wanted by the majority of players as seen in the other thread. i didnt pick this ruleset at random. i did pick the 2v2 part though

<_< ...

You should remove MR and just alllow RA like a regular set up it just gonna slow down the duels ... alot.
Also not everyone check the forum you would definitely get more people if the sign up was in-game.

White Lotus

Sorceror
i will be in it im just not sure witch guildmates of mine will be online when this actually takes place so its hard to sign up with my partner. my partner will just be whoever is online when this happens.

well so far no teams have registered. im begining to think its just a waste of my time.

well most people have to get a partner and create new characters... This tourny is just screaming noxscribemage and scribedexer... who has those characters lol

Also, if we have to post our teammates, then we have to wait to make sure what their name will be for sure. Not trying to get fucked out of my 50k (even though it is chump change).

Thunder

Page
<_< ...

You should remove MR and just alllow RA like a regular set up it just gonna slow down the duels ... alot.
Also not everyone check the forum you would definitely get more people if the sign up was in-game.

the ruleset is already set. i did an ob command in game for people to read the thread

Thunder

Page
well most people have to get a partner and create new characters... This tourny is just screaming noxscribemage and scribedexer... who has those characters lol

Also, if we have to post our teammates, then we have to wait to make sure what their name will be for sure. Not trying to get fucked out of my 50k (even though it is chump change).

i actually have both those templates on my regular chars. and a new char can be made in a couple days, or instantly with a skill ball.

also if people wanted different rulesets then they should have said so in the other thread......again i went with THE PLAYERS OWN CHOICES. i took the majority so you only have yourselves to blame if you dont like the ruleset

BrackusMage

Sorceror
I would like to point out that. Sunday is June 9th. My bday is the 10th. A crappy Monday bday. I however will be gone for Friday and Saturday. I do not know if I will be online to play in this event. If I am around I will find a Partner and sign up day of.

i actually have both those templates on my regular chars. and a new char can be made in a couple days, or instantly with a skill ball.

also if people wanted different rulesets then they should have said so in the other thread......again i went with THE PLAYERS OWN CHOICES. i took the majority so you only have yourselves to blame if you dont like the ruleset

Why are you getting all pissed? I never said I didn't like the ruleset. I said I don't have those characters so I have to make them. calm your tits

edit - Maybe you misinterpreted my strategy as a complaint. I unno

Oenomaus

Hybrid Staff Member
wow no teams have signed up? silly.

Well most people don't use the forums anymore :( I bet there will be more teams signing up when the event starts. People probably know about it, but won't sign up until the gates actually open.

White Lotus

Sorceror
im sure a few holy members will sign up we just dont know which ones of us are gonna be on when this happens. but u can count on a few teams from us at least. :cool:

Tobias

Sorceror
20.HombreSauce reporting for duty, and in need of a partner(for the tournament and other fun stuffz laterz).

HombreSauces saucy soulmates:
1. 20.HombreSauce
2. ?!?!?

Feel free to contact me anytime Thunder!