UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2v2 Sword Battle *20mil+ in Prizes*

chaseburgess50

Sorceror
Folken does not give special treatment to his friends. Get over it. In the last boat/archer event 3 people in my call (including me) won 15mil in checks.

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
Very excited, I spent the last 3 hours practicing my IRL swordsmanship with a cardboard tube from wrapping paper. With the exception of 3-5 broken windows, 2 broken lamps, 5-7 "moderate" sized holes in the wall, and one broken 50-inch plasma TV... I think I've got what it takes to win this thing!

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
How long until this kick off?

Roughly 4 hours from now. Think of this as time to prepare yourself mentally. I, for example, have spent the last 3 1/2 hours cleaning up my house and gluing a few lamps (and various other things together) back together. I'm going to use these next 4 hours to run to Home Depot and see if I can't get some quick setting drywall repair spackle, and maybe look up the number for a TV repair guy... or something.

Army of Jobe

Wanderer
Thanks for the fun event Folken! I know it didn't all go according to plan, but you did the best you could with what you had! Great Work, and I look forward to the next one!

Folken1

Sorceror
it was fun guys. 2v2s are a little bit harder to keep under control than 1v1s, next one will be quicker and more organized.
Sir Derrek B & Zeus won the 2v2 tournament despite Zeus being in a faction. Each of them got 5mil
aiden & sword in ur bum got 2nd place winning 2.5mil each
aiMboT & Black Hole got 3rd winning 500k each

here's a pic of the FFA in which "Reen" was the champ winning a fallon 3yrs of uog shirt and wkd sucks got 2nd place winning a vesper defender sash.

This would have been a good event if it wasn't setup from the start. 1st place winner cheated by hiding a fortified studded gorget under their beard/longhair. Folken and his event mod ignored the two spamming about the cheater for over half the event. And they even got a screenie of it.

Folken1

Sorceror
the event mod was my other character and derrek didn't wear the gorget in the 2nd 3rd or final round of the tourny, i was constantly clicking his neck throughout all 3 of those fights. unfortunately, he may have been wearing it in the first round without my noticing.

the event mod was my other character and derrek didn't wear the gorget in the 2nd 3rd or final round of the tourny, i was constantly clicking his neck throughout all 3 of those fights. unfortunately, he may have been wearing it in the first round without my noticing.
the first round was against me :< but it was still fun

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Yes I was also at this event... I heard about Folken possibly cheating or giving prizes to his friends in previous events he has held, but I figured it was just talk. I was there, I saw the studded gorget... and the person who took the screenshot was me. I am not at all trying to make someone seem like a cheater, or say they don't play fair, but the whole thing was fucking shady and not fair to all the players who took time to try and win the so called "prize" that Folken ended up giving to this Sir Derrick B, and his random partner Zeus who also said Derrick didn't have a gorget on... when I was pointing it out. The fact is Folken didn't handle the issue and the event was sloppy at best. I will not be attending anymore wastes of time like that again.

- Poison

Folken1

Sorceror
i don't know why everyone is fussing over this guy wearing a studded gorget for 1 round.. what is that +5 ar?
not to mention his partner was in factions which made him unable to be xhealed. if ANY team had a disadvantage it was his, and they still won. if i was trying to favor a specific person to win do you really think i would give them a partner they are unable to xheal?

this event was pretty sloppy. any future pvp events will be held in the duel pits for better control over the rowdy/sneaky populous of uogamers

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Folken, I am not fussing... I am simply stating what happened and the fact that rules were broken and I don't plan on attending anymore of your "functions". I am stating my opinion and think others should be aware that fairness is not a high priority of yours. You claim he only wore the gorget for one round, alright... then why when I brought the knowledge of the gorget to your attention did you claim you never ever saw it on him. How do you know how many times he wore it or if he had a hotkey to dress/undress the gorget when he would be under direct combat? Did you know before the end of the event that he had the gorget on and still rewarded him the prize and let him get away with cheating? Did you talk to Sir Derrick B, and did he tell you he only wore the gorget for one round? Did you take the cheaters word for it? He would tell you the truth wouldn't he? Sure he would...

-Poison

for the record, you were my partner in the event, holy crap, and id like to point out that folken and i are pretty good friends and if he had actually rigged the event it would likely have been our team who won... just sayin! :eek:

also, being his buddy, i have never even made it past the first round in any of his events, lol.