UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2v2 Sword Battle *20mil+ in Prizes*

a wombat

Sorceror
Hey, I bust the first round every time as well. We should team up next time as to save the other competitors the agony of having one of us as a partner.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Blueberry... I know you were my partner, and I was informed by Folken himself that you are a good friend of his. But this information is irrelevant. I am not claiming him to be rigging events, no where did I ever accuse him of cheating his events... I simply am stating that a cheater was pointed out, given the grand prize even after accusations were made, and he failed to do a single thing about it which is shady on his part... that is all. I am not sitting here trying to get a prize, or put someone down, or troll lol, I am simply stating the facts and giving the public food for thought.

- Poison

Folken1

Sorceror
I understand where you're comin from holy crap. If I believed that the gorget had any affect on the fight or if I caught him wearing it during one of the fights he would have been DQed. Unfortunately I didn't catch him wearing it during the 1st round. Shit like this happens, it's like in any sport, if the ref doesn't see it there is no penalty :( But to prevent such a thing from happening again, the next pvp events I host will be in the duel pits with very specific setups/rules.

Folken1

Sorceror
i snooped everyone while giving them supplies for the battle before each fight, he had nothing in there besides what i gave him when i snooped

yea exactly what i thought. apparently there is some bogus shit in sallos where u can put an item where it's not in your cursor or your pack, or so i hear.

yeah and all you gotta do is relog and wellah 1 item to his advantage. however since he couldnt x heal his buddy not sure if it was a game changer - even if sucked that people always gotta ruin an event.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
Not one person in that entire event had snooping... nor did anyone try and kill the pk to "really" find out if he had anything. This isn't like "he had something on him that someone might steal that is worth millions, so please don't kill him!" No... we had nothing in our packs... ad least judging off the fact Folken asked us to empty out packs... who knows who did or not. If someone is cheating, or accused of cheating... then kill their ass to find out what is in their pack and res them and if they are found to not be cheating, say sorry and move the fuck on. If cheating is going on then DQ them from the event like you said you would... but rather you didn't do shit. But... point blank... regardless of if someone would have, could have, did, did not lose/win... it doesn't matter about "what if"... cheating was done, nothing was done about it. Folken's events are a waste of time... defend him all you want, you would, you're his friend.

defend him all you want, you would, you're his friend.

I'm not his friend, but to his credit he did say the rest of his events would be set up in the pits where rules can be hard defined. And actually better than being at the bank naked he should have had everyone come as a ghost then it would have been a lock as to what people had or not. Again its like i said, its a shame people have to ruin other peoples events but it always happens. No one wants to just give it a fair shot - and i cannot figure it out why, was their an entrance fee? If their was maybe i can see someone trying to get an advantage as they have something invested, but if there wasn't then how is it people do everything they can to gain advantage even without invested capital? *shakes head*

Lot of bickering about stupid shit in this thread. remember this, if folken only let his friends win, then whats stopping him from just handing them several mill checks? He's doing this to spark a lil action, everyone doesnt seem to realize this. I had some stuff come up, but i damn sure wanted to come... maybe next time.

HOLY CRAP

Sorceror
I fully support anyone trying to up excitement and events/things to do on the shard, don't get me wrong... just lame that a cheater was rewarded. Next time I am sure it will be different... given the circumstances. ;)

Maharajji

Sorceror
Yes I was also at this event... I heard about Folken possibly cheating or giving prizes to his friends in previous events he has held, but I figured it was just talk. I was there, I saw the studded gorget... and the person who took the screenshot was me. I am not at all trying to make someone seem like a cheater, or say they don't play fair, but the whole thing was fucking shady and not fair to all the players who took time to try and win the so called "prize" that Folken ended up giving to this Sir Derrick B, and his random partner Zeus who also said Derrick didn't have a gorget on... when I was pointing it out. The fact is Folken didn't handle the issue and the event was sloppy at best. I will not be attending anymore wastes of time like that again.

- Poison