UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2013 Summer Trade Fair

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
~​
2013 Summer Trade Fair

Next week, we will be holding another vendor trade fair! The fair will be open for a week two weeks, and we will be starting vendor setup this Sunday.

If you are not familiar with trade fairs, general information and guidelines are available here. Most notably:
  • You will have to set up a new vendor (or vendors) in the fair setup area, we do not move existing vendors to the fair.
  • A vendor has a setup fee of 10k gold as payment for the fair spot. Aside from this, the vendor will also require normal payment for upkeep.
The fair will be held in Moonglow, and the setup area will be reachable from the East Britain bank.

Dates and times:
  • Signup starts: Sunday July 28 at noon EDT
  • Fair opens: Monday July 29 at noon EDT
  • Fair closes: Sunday August 11 at 11:59 PM EDT
Late vendor setups are acceptable, but you may have to wait for a trade fair staff member to become available.

After the fair concludes, vendors can be retrieved by paging us in-game.

Enjoy, and we'll see you there! :)

~​

toronto_matt

Sorceror
i think maybe people should start posting what kind of things they would like to see for sale come monday when the fair starts to help out people planning to setup vendors and give them some ideas!

I know personally id love to see skin paint, bulk recall scrolls, invul armor sets, maybe some high end house deco, some things from tessa's auction maybe? :D

Uomvp

Knight
People just need to sell good shit not 10k items. Put up the big rares... Resources are great especially bola's.

Amerigo

Sorceror
I would like to take a moment to remember our dear friend Metastatic who is no longer here on the server. He enjoyed trade fairs more than Christmas day.