UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2013 Summer Trade Fair

Neppg

Sorceror
i bought a weird looking red thing called "a razor bug" off neppgs vendor yesterday, when you control shift it, its called "a flesh renderer" thought it looked kinda cool :D

Thanks for buying!

Didn't wanna sell it, as I don't want to sell any of my stuff. But to be honest, it didn't match my decoration at all, and I couldn't find a place for it so I thought I'd sell it to someone who could. Glad it was you.

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
Due to popular demand the fair will not be ending tomorrow. It will go on for another week. The first post has been edited to reflect this.

For those with vendors:
If you wish to unload your vendor this week, that's fine. You can unload your vendor in Moonglow, or if you wish, at the setup area by sending us a page.

For those with fallen vendors (5 currently):
Page in! Your vendor inventory is being held at the setup area, but the server will only hold it for 7 days after falling. Get it soon or it will be gone.

For those without vendors:
Late vendor setup will remain available. Simply let us know if you would like to still set up a vendor.

Amerigo

Sorceror
It will go on for another week. The first post has been edited to reflect this.

Awesome! Thanks so much!!!!!!!

Looking back, I think this is the first vendor fair we've had since Fall 2011. I know I got to thank Suzy in game, but I know many other individuals on staff were involved in making vendor set up happen. Thanks to you folks!

Thunder

Page
i only remember it because it was during that trade fair i started planning for my scavenger hunt i did last year. i ran that in october (took me that long to get approval for prizes)

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
Pepsi, you should put another tapestery of Sosaria, Melody or me will buy it for sure :D

No more tapestries, but more high end deco items will go on vendor today.

Also if there are no forum bids, my 36 piece carpet will be the most expensive thing listed for sale at the Trade Fair this year (100m).

More Info: http://www.uogamers.com/community/t...mer-trade-fair-auction-picture-inside.538927/

Pepsi Promise will be advertised again due to lack of participation, next round of buying will take place on Sunday.

Also if you'd like to get rid of your glass collection, irish carbomb, st pattys day, fuck it have an upvote etc. I will buy any listed at 5k.

Picture to come of updated vendor inventory, safe shopping!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
No more tapestries

I lied.

Just stocked. 5m+ items added tomorrow.

vendor2.JPG

easy money - vendors with bottled drinks
dated drinks: 5k per (we drank too much 2008, captain and coke 2012, santas milk 2010, etc)
non-dated drinks: 10k per (fuck it have an upvote, etc)

will pay market price for truly rare drinks

Suzy

Hybrid Staff Member
Staff member
The trade fair is now closed. I will slowly start moving remaining vendors to the holding area. If you'd like to claim your vendor and goods, please send in a help request in-game.

Thanks everyone for participating, either with vendors, by buying, advertising or hanging out at Moonglow bank. 178 vendors in total were set up. Good job! :D