UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2008 Christmas Presents

LadyCrimson

Wanderer
Re: 2008 Christmas Presents

*cackles*

OH the suspense of it all.. and only 12 more days... OMG! The 12 days of Christmas....

----------------------
TWELVE DAYS OF UO CHRISTMAS

On the 12th day of Christmas the Demise Staff gave to me...

TWELVE failed enhancements

ELEVEN savage kin paint

TEN enchanted fishies

NINE cavorting clubs

EIGHT house hiders dying

SEVEN spammers spamming

SIX vorpal bunnies

FIVEEEEEE DEAAAATHHHHHHhhHhhHH ROBES!

FOUR french bread

THREE tamed hiryus

TWO unanswered pages and a dream for installing ML!

ne14pic

Sorceror

i hate waiting, Im the jack ass that would get the chocolate calender and eat all the days by like dec 10. mmmm sacralicous

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I am the type of person that I have to wait till the last minute to go Christmas shopping because I WILL go and give all the presents to everyone early. I also am that person that has to know what's inside all the boxes even if they aren't for me.

I'm nosey and spastically eager.... yeah, there's a great combo.

It's actually pretty hard for me to sit back biting my lip waiting for the 20th. The more I think about it the more excited I get.

lame, eh?

No not lame im just the same i havent done any christams shopping yet as i get too excited about giving them out. That 12days is very funny :)

blehness

Wanderer

I hope presents are Xmas outfits. Like how on hybrid each person got one Halloween clothing item per account. I really want a Santa Hat. ^_^

Well, I don't think there is artwork in the client included for a Santa Hat, is there? Remember that these shards can only make use of graphical and sound resources that are available in the client itself; anything more would require downloading a special patch to modify your client to play, which would make updating a real pain.

uome

Bug Hunter

The holiday bells look nice.:D

Attachments

• bells.JPG
    bells.JPG
    2.4 KB · Views: 196

hugoboss

Sorceror

uome;488524 said:
The holiday bells look nice.:D

you'd be a wanting a pair of bells for christmas then eh? ;) where you gonna wear that on your naked template????? :eek:

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

awwww, and I got excited to think I was going to get some oreo cookies for Christmas :p

As a note, you are correct that the item must be in game first... we will never require anyone to install a special patch.

Blacula

Knight

LadyCrimson;488586 said:
awwww, and I got excited to think I was going to get some oreo cookies for Christmas :p

You haven't been bad enough for that, sorry :[

Blacula

Knight

LadyCrimson;488284 said:
*cackles*

OH the suspense of it all.. and only 12 more days... OMG! The 12 days of Christmas....

----------------------
TWELVE DAYS OF UO CHRISTMAS

On the 12th day of Christmas the Demise Staff gave to me...

TWELVE failed enhancements

ELEVEN savage kin paint

TEN enchanted fishies

NINE cavorting clubs

EIGHT house hiders dying

SEVEN spammers spamming

SIX vorpal bunnies

FIVEEEEEE DEAAAATHHHHHHhhHhhHH ROBES!

FOUR french bread

THREE tamed hiryus

TWO unanswered pages and a dream for installing ML!

You do have your moments *claps* The only thing I'd change is 'ELEVEN savage kin paint' to 'ELEVEN darters darting' :>