UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

2 Man Oaks

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Amurrican christmas is about who gets the most expensive present, not spending time as a family, its quite pathetic actually.
If you've grown up in the U.S. and truly believe that, please move to Poland and learn how to make sausages - I hear it's their best (only) export. Plus, you get to play with dick-shaped meat, what you've always wanted to do in life, yeah!!!!!! Win-Win! Poland get's yet another douchebag to add to their pathetic underdeveloped society while the U.S. exports a, complete, derelict to our society.

Good luck with those spicey sausages srgt slaughter - try not to touch yourself after handling them as residual spices may still be in your pours - I suggest using your tears to wash them out as the natural saline agents can negate the spices from lingering on your..........hands.......

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've grown up in the U.S. and truly believe that, please move to Poland and learn how to make sausages - I hear it's their best (only) export. Plus, you get to play with dick-shaped meat, what you've always wanted to do in life, yeah!!!!!! Win-Win! Poland get's yet another douchebag to add to their pathetic underdeveloped society while the U.S. exports a, complete, derelict to our society.

Good luck with those spicey sausages srgt slaughter - try not to touch yourself after handling them as residual spices may still be in your pours - I suggest using your tears to wash them out as the natural saline agents can negate the spices from lingering on your..........hands.......

#srgtslaughter'stearfilledsausages.patheticfuck.com.lol

Lets start with some basic facts here Griffen Larcey, Black Friday definition by wiki - it has been regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the US, and most major retailers open very early and offer promotional sales, a shopping day is the first day the Christmas season?, So with this being said, Christmas in the US involves who spends more on what gift and who gets what gift. Funny thing about your situation, is i win you loose, your tax dollars pay for me to buy marijuana and smoke marijuana daily, and play video games. GG USA!!!

marcusstone

Sorceror
Lets start with some basic facts here Griffen Larcey, Black Friday definition by wiki - it has been regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the US, and most major retailers open very early and offer promotional sales, a shopping day is the first day the Christmas season?, So with this being said, Christmas in the US involves who spends more on what gift and who gets what gift. Funny thing about your situation, is i win you loose, your tax dollars pay for me to buy marijuana and smoke marijuana daily, and play video games. GG USA!!!
So you're saying you're on welfare? Congrats on that...

DWN WTH VLWS

Sorceror
Epitome of white trash.....nice job, Joe Dirt. You obviously have the American dream nailed you free loading fuck.

Necrodog

Page
Just because Wikipedia says it does not mean it applies to everyone.

But really, guys, can we at least keep it clean on Christmas?